Karina walked to Dean, who was still tied up. "Yeah, it's me." She pulled her silver knife and cut her right arm to prove it. Her arm didn't steam. Karina comes to Dean first to untie him, "I have been looking at you guys everywhere."

"No, no, not me. Get Sam. I got it."

Karina walked to Sam, and cut him out of the ropes. She continues, "I was worried, I went uptown, and downtown. I even went to where you parked the car, and it drove off to nowhere. I predict that shapeshifter changed one of you guys, so I picked a wildcard. I went back to the sewers, trying to find its lair and boom."

She cut Sam's rope off his arms, "You guys were playing "mansels" in distress."

Dean is managing to untie his ropes, "Well, whatever it's worth. Forget what I said about you, or your weapon choices. You're the best..."

"Save the lovey-dovey stuff later. We have a problem to focus on." She cut the rope off Sam's neck, she pulled him up. "Hi."

"Hi."

Sam smiled at Karina, he began to explain what happened with the mind of a shapeshifter. "The thing was manipulating me with your mind. He didn't just look like you, Dean. He was you. Or becoming you."

Dean got out of the ropes, and asked Sam, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It's like downloading your thoughts and memories."

"You mean like the Vulcan mind-meld?"

"Yeah, something like that. I mean, maybe that's why he didn't just kill us."

Dean walked over to Sam and Karina. Karina was looking at both of them, guilty. "Yeah, I hunted one before. It was the psychic connection."

Sam and Dean looked at her, and asked her in unison, "What?!?"

"I was kind of playing with you guys. Not knowing what it was. I didn't know it would go extreme, but at least I saved both of your asses."

Dean looked at her offended, and Sam was confused, "Ok. You can argue with me later. We have to get to Rebecca's"

Karina started to leave, leaving the boys with mixed emotions about her. Let them leave them to move on, considerably she's joining the family. They both looked at each other and shrugged and followed her lead.

They all climbed out to the nearest vent and went on the street. Sam began to list down, "Come on. We got to find a phone, call the police."

"Sam, wait, it's a bad idea. They will get to Dean's trouble if you're gonna do that."

"She's right, Sammy. You're gonna put an APB out on me."

"Sorry." Dean led both of them to another side of the street. They all ran down.

***

Sam, Karina, and Dean were standing in front of the television store. Seeing the news of the assault for women's attacks. The new report revealed the sketch of Dean's face, almost identical. It left Sam and Karina in worry about how well they resembled Dean's face from the drawing.

It went opposite to Dean, "Man, it's not even a good picture."

Karina nodded as Sam replied to him, "It's good enough."

They all went to the alley. Dean stepped into the puddle, "Awe, come on!"

Karina reminded them, "They said it was attempted murder, but at least-"

Dean finished her thought, "I didn't kill her."

Sam spoke up, "I'll check with Rebecca in the morning to see if she's all right."