Chapter Fourteen

Olivia

I fall over, panting trying to catch my breath, but she moves behind me. As I lay on my side, she lifts my leg into the air and brings her hard tip to my entrance. I start giggling, "You aren't done yet?"

"Hell no. You want a baby; I'm giving you one!" We both start laughing, and she pushes herself back into me, holding onto my waist as support. She thrusts in and out, stretching my walls to fit around her. The sheets beneath us are soaking wet, but she's unbothered as her hand traces up to my neck, gripping it tightly. She puts two fingers into my mouth, and I suck on them before she trails them down to my clit.

She rubs my clit, twisting the bud in her fingers while pushing further into me. My breathing hitches as I get closer to my release. She feels that and flips me over into a downward dog position, her pulsating dick never leaving my warm core. Digging deeper and deeper with each stroke. She drives into my wet pussy hard and fast as I grip the sheets under me.

My moans turn into screams of pleasure as sweat falls down my body. I push my ass back into her hip, increasing our speed. My center starts to get sensitive, and I know I'm on the verge, unable to hold any longer with this tantalizing game of hers. "Baby, I'm about to cum."

We've been going at this for a while and each time I am close she immediately slows her pace, bringing me back from the brink of my climax. She pulls out fast, flipping me onto my back, my legs sprawled on either side of her, before pounding back into me again. I gasp at the sudden change of position, and she leans over, pulling my lips to hers.

She breaks the kiss and moans into my mouth. I know she's close, and I wrap my legs around her hips, keeping us tightly connected. Her lips brush against mine, sending chills down my spine as I feel her body jerk against me as her cum shoots inside me. The feeling of her warm release inside me causes my legs to tighten around her, spiraling into an intense orgasm of my own.

She falls over, burying her face into the crook of my neck. She tries to pull out, but I squeeze my legs around her hips, keeping her deep inside me. I feel her breath against my skin, and I giggle at how intense that was.

"Don't." Her head raises as her eyes meet mine, questioning my motives. "Stay inside me." She nods, holding me close as she lifts me up with her. I keep my legs wrapped around her and lay my head on her shoulder.

She walks over to turn the light off and tries to hold me still from bouncing. I groan into her neck from the sensitivity. "Sorry baby girl, 4 hours straight of sex will do that to you."

"Shut up. I want a baby," I whine.

"And I will give you one," she whispers as she moves us under the blanket. I lay on her chest, relaxing further into her embrace.

"I have to leave tomorrow." She runs her finger through my hair and kisses my head.

"I know. And I will wait for you." I smile into her and start to drift off with her still inside me.

***

Rayden

The light shines through my window, and I blink trying to adjust to the brightness. The sweet aroma of her and the weight of this beauty on top of me causes a smile to rise on my face.

I strain my neck to see the clock and notice it's 5:30 am, which gives me a few more hours with her. I push my hands under the blanket and trace my fingers down her spine. The wetness of her core coats my shaft and I feel myself grow inside her.

I grip both of her hips, slightly lifting her in the hopes of not waking her. I slowly pull out of her, and my breathing staggers as I gently push myself back in. I hear her groan above me, and I know she's starting to wake up from the feeling of me moving inside her.

Her head doesn't move from my chest, but I feel her nails dig into my skin. I keep my strokes nice and slow because I know she's sensitive. Her juices drip out and down my balls, and I moan at the warm feeling. "You're so wet, baby." She whimpers in response, and I speed up my pace. Her grip on my chest tightens, and I feel her walls tighten around me. She releases on me but I'm not there yet, so I continue going.

Her walls slowly relax around me, allowing me to stroke in and out with a little more freedom. I thrust into her wet center one last time before she screams my name and releases for me a second time as I shoot my load inside her. I stay put inside her as she relaxes on top of me and starts to laugh. She lifts her head up so her eyes meet mine. "Good morning," I whisper.

"Mmmm, what a wake-up call," she groans. We are both giggling when the door suddenly flies open. Thank God the blanket is still over us.

"Addy, I found them!" Macy yells. My sister comes around the corner, and we both hide under the blanket laughing. After a few seconds, I pull the covers from our heads, and both of their mouths fall open.

"That's not Che... IS THAT OLIVIA?" Addy screams. We both continue to laugh in embarrassment. "You have some explaining to do you two!" she says, walking away.

Macy starts reaching for the doorknob. "Sorry about that. I'm going to make breakfast... any request?"

I grab a pillow under my head and toss it to her. "No! Get out!" She closes our door, and I look back at Olivia.

She sits herself up, and I lean up with her taking her lips into a heated kiss. "Mm we have to go, baby, we have company."

"Ughhhhh," I groan, throwing myself back into the bed. She slowly lifts herself off of me and moans. I smirk at the sticky mess she leaves behind on my hips.

She wobbles to the bathroom, and I chuckle, getting up to join her. Our shower is quick since there are people waiting on us. She dresses in a tan business suit with her striking blue stilettos, and I pull on her silk pink robe that I'm making her leave for me. She smiles at the sight of me in it.

I am not going anywhere today. I will enjoy my day alone as a married woman. It hurts that she's leaving so soon, but I enjoyed the little time I had with her, and I'll wait anxiously for her to return.

We walk through the apartment, and the smell of bacon and eggs fills the air. As we walk in, both of my sister's eyes are on us as grins spread across their faces. Before I sit down, I pour myself a shot of whiskey to deal with what's about to happen. "I called our dads, you two are not escaping from this. How did this even happen?" I roll my eyes at my sister and sit at the table. I pull Olivia down onto my lap, not wanting to let her out of my grasp just yet.

I reach for a piece of bacon as Olivia puts eggs on her plate, and both Addy and Macy gasp. I look at them puzzled, then look down at what they're looking at.

"What the hell are those?" Addy yells.

"Babe, I think those are... wedding rings," Macy says laughing.

"Shut up woman, I know what they are. I'm asking them two what the hell they are." They all start laughing, and I take a sip of my liquor.

"I think you know what they are Addy," Liv says. My hand wraps around her stomach and I leave kisses on the back of her head. I bite into the bacon, still not answering them.

"Sissy you either tell me right now or I'm jumping across this table with this big ass belly to kill you."

I choke on my bacon, laughing. "Ads, I see you're still very hormonal. When's my nephew coming out?" She throws a piece of toast at me but hits Olivia instead. "Damn woman! No need to hit my wife," I say, wiping the crumbs from her suit

They gasp, "Oh my freaking gosh! You guys are serious. Is that the 23-thousand-dollar Bridal set, you've been eyeing for years?" I nod my head at Addy. Though she'd been gone for a while and I was angry at her for it, I'd always hoped she'd return since she was always the woman I wanted to marry. "Wow, finally putting that fat bank account to use I see." Olivia glances back at me, but I shake my head, telling her I'll explain another time.

"Something like that," I mutter. Olivia finishes eating and looks down at her watch. She gets off me, and I get up with her. "Time to go?" She nods, pouting on the verge of tears. "Hey, baby... don't be sad," I say, smiling at her and grabbing both sides of her face. "Contact me when you can and be safe, please."

"I will," she whispers against my lips as she connects our mouths. She pulls back from me, connecting our foreheads. "I love you Rayden."

"I love you too." I kiss her one last time, and she walks to the door, leaving me, yet again.