Chapter Five

My hand grips the back of her neck, digging my nails deeper into her skin. She moans against my lips, and I take the chance to invade her mouth. The warmth of her tongue dances around mine as a war begins in our mouths. A war I will win.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't stop myself. The intoxicating aroma of sweet cherry wine seeping through our lips lures me further into her. I never expected to taste her again.

After releasing her from the kiss and flipping her around, I walk her backwards into the nightstand. We ignore the mess being made as we knock the hotel's lamp to the floor. I continue tracing heated kisses down her neck, biting and sucking, leaving dark purple spots along the way. I tangle my hand in her hair, pulling her back into my embrace. She releases a soft whimper as her head falls back, and I clutch her neck, tightening my grip.

She smirks at me and I can see the passion and hunger in her eyes as she looks at me. I unzip her dress, letting the fabric fall to her ankles and a devilish smirk rises to my face when I see she isn't wearing anything underneath. She turns around, taking my neck into her hand like I did hers. Her grip constricts my breathing as she slams my back against the wall. Her moist tongue runs along my neck, leaving a damp trail to my ear.

I feel her warm breath against my ear when she starts to speak. "Baby, I'm..." but before she could finish her sentence, my hand finds her mouth covering it.

"Don't," I breathe out. I remove my hand and trail kisses across her cheek, biting her lips before savoring their taste.

"Make love to me Rayden, just like you did before," she moans into my mouth.

I pull my shirt and bra off in one swift move. She rips my sweats and boxers off leaving me bare, while she stands before me in only her black stilettos. I pull her face back to mine, kissing her with more fervor than before. I squeeze her ass, and she jumps up, hooking her legs around my waist.

I relish the taste of her mouth on mine and drop her onto the bed. She squeals as I drop her and backs further up onto the bed, but I grip both of her ankles, jerking her back to the edge. I lower myself and attach my mouth to her core without warning. She gasps and arches her back off the mattress as I run my tongue against her moist slit. Licking up all of her wetness, I push my tongue deeper into her core, grasping her thick thighs tightly.

She tries lifting herself away from me, but I clench my nails into her flesh, holding her in place. Chains of moans leave her throat as she cums for me, struggling to catch her breath.

I pull back and watch as she calms down, realizing how many pent-up feelings towards her. Anger, lust, pain... longing. I lift myself up and bring my member close to her wet core stopping at the entrance. She bites her lip and I rub the tip across her slit, teasing her. "Rayden, please," she whines.

***

Olivia

"Please what, Olivia?" she asks, as she continues to cover her tip with my juices.

I bite my lip and look into her eyes. "I need you." Her eyes fill with rage, and she starts laughing. She pulls her hips away from mine and grabs my neck pulling my forehead to hers.

Her nails dig into my skin, and a wave of arousal travels straight to my core. "You need me, Liv? You need me? Tell me, did you need me when you left me for five years?" There's so much pain in her voice, and it breaks my heart.

"More than you would ever know," I whisper against her lips, running my hand across her cheek to relax her, but she doesn't loosen her grip.

Her eyes meet mine. "Prove it then." My gaze switches from her eyes to her lips and without hesitation, I show her just how much I've needed her.

How Could She? (Book 2.0) - INTERSEXजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें