Questions To Be Answered

Question 1 (Elizabeth Taylor-Warren):
Why do you think Liz always pulled away from Dean and didn't let him in?

A: I feel like Liz is a different person. She grew up without a male figure in her life. Her father was a businessman so he never told her about boys or showed her how a guy should treat her. Then she's had those high school loves like every girl and her heart was broken. After that Kyle who she deeply had feelings for cheated on her. So that really builded her wall but when Kyle cheated on her, it was cemented. Liz thought all men were bad and what happened she sees those lipstick stains on Deans neck after their first fight. So that was like the breaking point where she knew she couldn't open up to him or trust him like the others.

Question 2 (Dean Warren):
Why did Dean the player so easily have feelings for Liz?

A: Dean was truly confused about women. Yes, he was a player and that was the reason for the arranged marriage. So when he finally agreed to the agreement of the marriage, he came to the table with an open mind. He knew that this was something knew to him and he instantly fell for her. At first he was a bit confused but as he soon began to fell hurt whenever Liz was or jealous when a guy spoke to her, he knew that he was in deep.

Question 3 (Lauren Tyler):
Are Zander and Lauren going to be together?

A: Lauren is dealing with a very one sided relationship currently and Zander comes into her life and sees that she doesn't deserve what Marcus is doing to her. From the story, we can tell that he has interest in her and that she does in him, but you never know. 😉

Question 4 (Zander Michelson):
Why does he have that bad boy attitude?

A: One simple answer: BECAUSE HE'S A BADASS. Zander is a very intense character and every moment with him would leave you wanting more. He's an amazing doctor and he loves his job.😎

Question 5 ( Victoria Reins):
Why did you choose Elizabeth's mother to be killed?

A: Since Liz had trouble with her mother and father since she was younger she never had a strong relationship with them. Sure she loved them like any other child but she never had that bond because her parents always worked. Victoria chose to kill Liz's mom because she wanted to frame Dean and make Liz believe that he killed her mother. She wanted to hurt them both and Liz and her mothers newly developed bond being destroyed would have surely hurt her, so Victoria killed what meant most to Elizabeth to "get" at Dean.
................

I will do five more questions after this set and then the book will be over. So comment any questions you have pertaining to the book. Thanks for reading!!

Yours Truly,
LoloJ33