The Fame

Liz POV

I opened my eyes to see the sun shinning. I groaned as the light hurt my eyes. When I rolled over, I looked to see Dean was gone. I sat up and covered my body with the covers. Last night was earth shattering. I closed my eyes as I remembered it all.

Flashback

"Oh my gosh, Dean" I threw my head back at each thrust

"I love you so much Liz" he said

"Oh Dean" I could feel myself getting closer

He kissed my neck and started sucking on it. I just felt overwhelmed with so much pleasure.

"Not yet Liz. I'm almost there" he said

He began to thrust harder and I felt it building up.

"Now" he said releasing and I did the same. There we laid with our sweaty bodies on top of one another. He laid down beside me breathing hard. I looked at him and he pushed my hair from my face.

"How do you feel?" He asked

"Happy and sore" I said resting my head on his chest

"Sorry" he said

"No it was just how I knew it would be."

"Amazing" he smirked

"No, Earth Shattering" I kissed him on the lips

He smiled and he kissed me back.
"You make me want to have my way with you again" he smirked

"Bring it on, baby" I laughed

"Definitely" he smirked

Flashback end

I opened my eyes and looked for clothes to put on. I saw my ripped panties on the floor and laughed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then got into the shower. I was sore but it was worth it. Dean made me feel alive. I got out the shower and put on new underwear. I put on Deans button up shirt that smelled just like him. I walked out the room and the smell of bacon filled the air. I walked over to the kitchen to see Dean cooking shirtless with a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. I smiled. Who wouldn't want to see this in the morning?

"Good morning, beautiful" he said

"Good morning" I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.
"That smells delicious but you didn't have to"

"I know I didn't. I wanted to." he said turning around and facing me
"You look so sexy with my shirt on" he kissed me on the lips.

I blushed and kissed him back.
"That towel doesn't do you justice" I smirked

"Fine then I just have to take it off" he was about to remove it when the doorbell rang

He groaned. I laughed and walked to the door. I opened it and it was Lauren.

"Oh my gosh, Liz, Is that Masons shirt. I knew you'd let him smash tonight" she said rushing into the apartment

"Actually it was me, but if I knew he was first I would have made reservations." Dean said walking into my room pissed.

I sighed. "I'm so so so so Sorry Liz. I thought it was Mason" she said

"No it's fine. You didn't know. I'll be back" I walked into the room to see him sitting on my bed.

"You were going to sleep with him?"he asked

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know Dean. I was hurting. All this time I waited for you because you were the only one that I ever thought about having sex with. I love you Dean, really"