An understanding

Dean POV

I was at a bar drinking with my friends.

"So your getting married?" Luke said

"Shut up. I have to or my father is taking the company back"

"What does she look like?" Ryan said

"It doesn't matter look at that girl over there" David said

I looked at where he was pointing and saw this beautiful woman. Her curves we perfect. I wanted her and hell even my 'friend' wanted her. When she turned around it was her. What was she doing here? Especially in that dress. Some guy walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He whispered in her ear and she laughed.

"Dude" I heard David say

I looked at him and I looked down at my hand. My glass was cracking. I drunk the rest of it and stood up.

"Guys meet my future bride" I said pointing over to her

I walked over to them. Wait what was I doing? She's not mine. Well she's mine but not mine mine. I grabbed a random chick off the dance floor and she started to dance with me. She grinded herself on me and I looked at Liz to see her looking at me with disgust. I smirked and winked at her. Then the guy that whispered in her ear came back and took her to the dance floor. He pulled her close to him and she dance on him. Very slowly might I add. She rubbed herself into him and I knew he was pleased by this because he kept on feeling her up. Why was he touching her like that? I moved away from the girl and walked over to them. I pulled her away from him and the guy cursed at me.

"Back off she's mine" I said holding her wrist

"No buddy but that bitch is mine" the guys said

I laughed and and looked at Elizabeth.
"Stay here" I looked into her eyes

As I turned around I punched him in his face. He fell onto the floor and I kept going at him. Soon some guy pulled me off him and I yelled.

"Say sorry to her"

He spit blood out his mouth and looked at her. "I'm sorry"

I pushed the guy that was holding me back away and grabbed her wrist to leave. When we reached outside, she pulled her hand from mine.

"Why the hell would you do that?" She yelled

"Because he was touching all over you and he called you a bitch" I said

"I'm sorry" she said " thank you"

"It's fine" I said she grabbed my hand and looked at it

This tingling feeling came to my hand when she touched it.

"Your knuckles are bleeding" she said

"Yeah" It stung when she moved it

"Here come my apartment is down the street" she said letting go of my hand

I grabbed hers again and she looked at me.
"This street isn't that safe" I told her

She nodded and walked with me to her apartment.

Elizabeth POV

As we held hands walking down the street I stood quiet.

"You look stunning tonight might I add" he said

I blushed.
"Thank you"

"What do you work as?" He asked

"I'm a trainer at my gym. I love working there" I said

"That cool. You don't seem like the type to be athletic."

"I'm not but I can be" I said smiling at him

"What do you do other than women ?" I asked

He laughed "Just a CEO of my dads company."

"Do you enjoy it?" I asked

"It has its moments" he said

A group of guys walked by us eyeing me. I knew I shouldn't have worn this dress. Damn. Lauren is going to kill me. I left her. Well I guess that's payback from last time she left me.

"Hi beautiful. Where are you going?" One of the guys said

I felt Dean wrap his arm around my waist pulling me really close to him.

"She's mine" he said to the guy

The guy eyed me from head to toe and said "One lucky asshole"

I rolled my eyes and pulled Dean away from them. He looked like he wanted to kill him.

"When we get to your apartment I want you to burn that dress" he said pissed