SURPRISE!

Liz POV

It's been two weeks since I've last spoken to Dean. He's been trying to talk to me but I refuse to. He's selfish and doesn't care about anyone but himself. I grabbed my bag to walk out the door to see a rose on the floor. My heart instantly sped up. I picked it up and looked at the card.

"Happy Birthday" ~ Kyle ❤️

Then I frowned to myself. I thought it was from Dean. I sighed and put the rose on the counter. These past few days Dean hasn't been trying and I'm starting to believe he gave up. Even thinking about him giving up hurts. Believe it or not but I do have feelings for him. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. After I got off the elevator I saw my neighbor Garret.

"Happy Birthday, Liz" he said with an amazingly hot British accent.

I giggled "Thanks."

Hey don't blame me. I'm a sucker for accents. Yeah it is my birthday but I don't really celebrate it much. My parents mostly gave me money for it but other than that that was all that happened. I got in my car and headed to work.

Dean POV

"Everything is all ready for today sir"

"Ok thank you" I said hanging up the phone

I sat in my chair thinking about her. The girl that I can't seem to not think about.I missed her a lot. Even though I knew her for a couple of weeks, she managed to be the only person on my mind. I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I said

Then walked in David and Luke.

"Hey dude" David said

"You still moping over your girlfriend" Luke said laughing

"Very funny guys but I would love to me your girlfriends. Oh that's right you don't have one" I said

"Cranky I see" David sat in the chair across my desk

"She's still not answering my calls. I don't think we should go through with it." I said

"Dude she'll love it and she's going to forgive you" Henry said walking into my office

"But what if she doesn't? What if she moved on with Kyle? I'll kill him." I said

"You sound crazy man" Luke said

"This is what she does to me"

"Trust me. She's going to love it and be in your arms in a matter of seconds" Henry said

"Fine. Well I guess I should finalize everything right?"

"Yes" they all said in unison

...........
Liz POV

I parked my car outside my parents house. They wanted me to come over for my birthday. I didn't want to but I feel like I owe them an apology for the way I acted towards them. I was also kind of upset that Dean didn't call or text me or anything for that matter. But I guess it doesn't matter to him anymore. I got out the car and pulled out the two bottles of wine in this big brown paper bag. I closed the door with my foot and grabbed my purse. I held the bag in one hand and took the keys out. When I did that I put my purse on my shoulder. I opened the house door to see it was dark.

"Hello" I put the wine down on the table and put the keys away.

I guess they forgot again. I was so stupid to believe that they would remember. I pulled one of the wine bottles out and drunk it from the bottle.

"Happy birthday Elizabeth" I said to myself

I sat on the couch for about a half an hour crying and then finally gave up. I looked in the mirror to see my mascara running down my cheeks and my eyes red. I sighed and took my heels off and walked to the backyard. When I turned the lights on a bunch of people jumped out and yelled.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I looked out and saw Dean, my mom, dad, deans parents, Lauren , Henry, Luke ,David and other people.

Dean POV

We waited there for an hour and she finally came through the door. We jumped out and yelled surprise and we looked at her. Her hair was messy, mascara ran down her cheeks, her eyes were red, and her shoes were off. I ran over to her.

"What happened?" I said seriously

"Nothing Dean"

I grabbed her by her elbow and pulled her inside the house. She backed up into a wall and I leaned near her.

"Why were you crying? Who the fuck made you cry Liz?" I said

"I thought you forgot"

"You thought I forgot your birthday Liz. I would never. I know how important they are to you. Why would I do that?"

"You haven't called me or texted so I thought you gave up" she looked down

"I told you that I'm not giving up on this. I want you now as much as I wanted you before. Liz I'm sorry I lied. I just wanted you to be with me. And the thought of you with someone else made me jealous and I didn't think about what you wanted. I'm selfish, and I don't deserve to be-"

She cut me off by kissing me. Not on the cheek like last time on the lips. I smiled and pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I loved every moment of it. In need for air we pulled away breathing heavily. I rested my forehead on hers.

"I forgive you" she said

"Trust me I'm not getting on your bad side again. I like your good side which I think might be every side of you." I said

She laughed hitting my chest. I smiled and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Finally" David yelled causing her to pull away from me.

She turned red and I told him to leave. He pouted and walked out.

"Now where were we?" I said

"I believe you were about to kiss me"

"I think so too" I crashed our lips together

Then she pulled away quickly "The party"

"Oh I forgot about that" I said "surprise"

"Be quiet and come on" she pulled my hand back to the backyard.