Stress (AT)

warning: stress

WC: 595

both age's in this imagine: 17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papers were everywhere on the bed on the floor and fuck there is even some on the wall. Exams were next week and it was so much.

The stupid teachers had us memorizing many chapters forgetting that we had other subjects to study for.

I heard my phone ring and decided to ignore it but then it rang again and again frustrating me.

I looked at the caller and my face softens

My drug ❤️

Answer Decline

I know I had to answer, even if I didn't feel like it.

I pressed the button and put it on speaker, "hey ma you okay?" ashtray asked and I hummed in response "you sure because called you the first time and you didn't answer"

"Baby I'm busy," I said starting my history essay "busy with what," he asked and I sighed "hey ash can I call you later im like super busy right now" I told him "alright but are you coming today" "I don't know byeee got to go," I said quickly ending the call before he could have a chance to say anything else.

I finished with my 2000 world essay and started with my science project then did my geography homework.

I looked at the pile of books and papers I still haven't touched and felt my heartache.

I can't do this

I wiped my glassy eyes and continue my work.

I heard light taping on the window and the next thing I knew someone was opening it "y/n" I heard his voice.

Ashtray came in, and he looked shocked to see my state "woah baby what happened," he asked coming toward me.

"Why are you crying," he asked wiping the tears I had no idea I had.

"Why did you come?" I asked confused "because I knew something was wrong when you didn't answer the first time," he said hugging me.

"I can't do this" I felt tears running down my cheeks "shh baby it's okay" he said kissing my head "no it's just too much"

After I cried my eyes out he finally calmed me down, he sat on my bed and pulled im into a big warm hug or should i say cuddle.

"I love you," he said and I smiled "there's the smile I fell in love with " he smiled pecking my lips "did you eat anything," he asked and I shook my head "what time is it?" I asked "12:34am"

"Oh god it's that late" "good thing I brought this," he said taking out my favorite candy from his pocket.

"For me," I asked dumbfounded "of course for you," he said and I kissed his lips passionately "damn ma if I'm getting that every time I bring you y/f/c then im getting you one every day" he said and I giggled opening the packet.

As I was eating ashtray told me all the things that happen in the store, I gave ashtray some pieces and when I was done I cuddled more into him

-Ashtray pov-

As I was talking to her I could see she was fighting to keep herself awake, so I pulled her closer to me and started playing with her hair knowing damn well she won't be able to resist it anymore.

5 minutes later I asked if she was tired and she didn't reply "baby" I tugged in the strang of hair on her face and saw that she was asleep.

I pulled the bed sheet to cover her fully and looked at her angelic form and felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

I really do love this girl

I kissed her temple good night and climbed down the tree going back to the gas station.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what subject has many unnecessary things that we are expected to learn ?