taken (AT)

WC: 444

your age's in this imagine is: 15-16  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch waiting for my boyfriend to come. He said that he had to take care of some things and told me to go eat lunch and wait. I scroll through my phone looking at some TikToks. 

I can hear somebody walking toward my table. I glance up assuming it's my boyfriend only to see that it's Troy. 

Troy McKay.  

He smiles and sits next to me wrapping his arm around my waist. I grab his hand twisting it off and shoving him away as I move away."What do you want now troy?" He only smiled and said, "what do you mean babe?".

Ashtray and I aren't official yet because we wanted to get used to dating but that was like a month ago.

I rolled my eyes and said "I am not your babe and nor will I ever be. So go run back to your group of fake friends" his smile dropped and he glares at me slightly. 

I then hear another pair of footsteps so I glance out of the corner of my eye to see that it's Ashtray and zack his best friend coming our way. Also ashtray does not look happy at all, because this ain't the first time Troy has hit on and tried to get with me. 

I grab my tray and toss it into the trashcan and get up and Ashtray pulled me down onto his lap "Sad to break it to you Troy but I'm taken" I said and his stare hardens. 

"by who?" he asked and I glance at Ashtray with a smile which he returned.

"You gotta be joking" he chuckled and I bite my bottom lip and wrap my arms around his neck as ash snakes his arms around my waist.

"Let me prove it to you then" I state and I then turn to ash and connect our lips, His grip tightens around my waist as we smile into the kiss. I can hear the noise fall silent and feel everyone's stares at us. 

I pull away slightly and peck his lips softly and he smiles at me

I pull away slightly and peck his lips softly and he smiles at me. I move my arms down and cross them as I turn to face Troy with Ashtray's arms still around my waist and a smirk on his face.

"Told you, I'm Taken."

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: who would you kiss, marry, kill in the euphoria world??

ps: so I would really appreciate it if you would ask or leave a question for me to answer too :)