night talks (AT)

Warning: nothing just something cute

WC: 563

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always have a hard time sleeping and I hate it. sometimes I would talk to my friends till I get tired which happens 10% of the time.

I go on Snapchat and post this on my story :

I waited for a bit then tried to fall asleep again but It didn't work, after a few more minutes my phone buzzed

I waited for a bit then tried to fall asleep again but It didn't work, after a few more minutes my phone buzzed. I turn on my phone and look to see what it is and saw his name pop up.

from: favorite drug dealer ❤️🍃

oh my god it's ashtray, my long-time crush just replied to my stories 6 minutes after I posted it and it's 1 in the fuckin morning. I opened Snapchat to see what did he send.

"Hey, I too can't sleep Wanna ft?"

oh my god!!

"yea sure" I replied and he instantly called me.

He facetime I and I pick up. I could tell he was shirtless as he was laying in bed with his lamp on.

"Hey, what's keeping you up?" He asks "I don't know, I guess I'm just having trouble sleeping" I told him. "why are you up?" I asked "I dunno I guess I have a lot in mind" He sighed.

"wanna talk about it" "mmm I don't know" he says unsure "well if you wanna talk about it im always here" I said and he smiled.

"Well, how is school going" He asks "It's okay, how about you?" "It's been good, getting to hear your voice" He chuckles as my cheeks got red. he defiantly noticed.

"Sorry.." he smiles "No it's fine. Thanks, it's nice to hear yours too" "You going anywhere this Christmas?" He asks. "Im still not sure my mother wants to go to London but my father and I want to stay here".

"If you stay here it'll be nice to hang out with you" He says and I smile "Yeah, but you don't have to, You probably gonna think I'm just boring" I laughed.

"Of course not" He chuckled turning his lamp off so that now his phone screen is lighting up his face. He and I ended up talking for a while until I could start to feel drowsy.

-ashtray's pov-

I was happy I could finally hear her voice, her laugh, her smile, her face...it's been a while since she and I saw each other.

She and I talked until 3 AM. We talked about many things, school, drugs deals, and family. "Yeah, but she was acting like a bi-" I start to say but then realized that y/n had fallen asleep. Im glad I was able to help her sleep, I sigh and chuckled.

Half her face is covered by her fluffy blanket, I stare at her, taking in her features. She looks so peaceful sleeping just like an angel.

I would ask if she was asleep, but I could end up waking her up so I decided to not hang up and just keep facetime going. I nuzzle myself into my pillow and pull my sheets up "I love you y/n, I always did" I whisper and a small smile forms on her face making me blush.

Moments later I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: fav person to call/ facetime?