An edible (AT)

WC: 950

Your ages in this imagine: 16

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the gas station and didn't see anyone there, I called out for ashtray and fez but no one replied so I texted him that I was here.

I opened the fridge looking for something to eat and found some brownies, they were homemade which was weird but they looked good so I ate some.

5 minutes later ashtray came.

"yn what are you eating," he asked curiously "some brownies I found in the fridge," I answered and he stopped at his tracks "what did you say" "what just some brownies, are they yours?".

"y/n how many did you eat" he asked worried "2-3 pieces why" I asked and his eyes widened "Why are you looking at me like that" I asked and when he didn't reply causing me to panic.

he looked at the brownie and back at me "no" I gasped "ashtray please do tell me your joking".

"Yn you just ate an 2 fucking edibles" he said and my eyes widened "ashtray you asshole" I yelled at him. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, im going to die" I panicked.

"Shit I don't want to die" I cried "y/n you are not gonna die" he chuckled "you'll just be high as fuck" he said and my heart dropped "I never took or intended to try drugs," I told him.

"oh my god, MY PARENTS" "don't worry y/n/n just tell them that you'll be spending the night here" he told me and I quickly got out my phone texting my mom.

-ashtray's pov-

Y/n's mom agreed to let her daughter sleep at ours since she and her father would go out on a date night and they did not want to leave there her home alone.

an hour later the weed started to kick in "ooo I feel wired" yn mumbled getting up but falling back down "ashtray I feel so light I think I could fly" she told me and I chuckled.

"Really look I think I can let me show you" she said getting on top of the kitchen counter "yn get down" I laughed.

30 minutes she was fully high

yn started dancing out of nowhere mumbling some shit about school and her dog.

"ashtray d-did you know that I-um I once drank can this type of drink in rue's and it tasted like a cloud" she giggled "I love this" she yelled twirling around the room. "yn stop it or you'll get hurt," I said and but she continued twirling.

"ohhh im getting dizzy" yn mumbled and she looked like she was about to lose her balance so I quickly ran up to her and caught her before she could hurt herself.

"oh hello" she giggled "come on yn it's late let's get you in bed" I said helping her up.

"no I don't want to" she pouted "let's watch monster Inc," she said grabbing the remote but I shook my head and grabbed it out of her hand. "yn its midnight come on let's go sleep," I said and she frowned "I don't want too".

"But you will come on" I said losing my patients "no I won't sleep and you can't force me," she said "yn come on im really tired" I said and she shook her head. "I wanna watch monster Inc," she said "yn I said no" "fuck you ashtray im going to rue's" she said getting to the door.

there is no way she is going out late.

I ran to the door and locked it putting the key in my pocket, "open the door" she demanded "no yn go to the room" I told her "ashtray open the damn door" she raised her voice surprising me "no and don't raise your voice at me".

"I can do whatever I want" she rolled her eyes "and right now I wanna leave" she slurred "yn your not leaving," I told her getting frustrated. "I wanna leave, move" she tried moving my body but failed "you're being an asshole right now" she yelled.

"STOP BEING A BITCH AND GO TO BED" I yelled at her, her face dropped and I could see sadness fill her eyes "yn im s-" "don't talk to me," she said going into my bedroom.

fuck I never wanted to scream at her

I walked to my room and saw yn in my bed wearing my hoodie and some shorts "yn im sorry" I said getting in but she didn't reply.

I sighed and closed the lights.

seconds later I heard sniffs

great job ashtray you made the girl you love cry

I shifted closer to her "yn im really sorry I never intended to scream at you" I spoke softly and she turned to face me "please forgive me" I said "are you really sorry" she mumbled and I nodded "im so so so so so sorry" I told her and she smiled "okay I forgive you" she smiled wiping her tears away.

"thank you" I hugged her, when I pulled away I looked down and got lost in her beautiful y/e/c eyes "ashtray" she whispered "yea".

she didn't say anything just leaned in placed her lips on mine, I immediately kissed her back and she smiled getting on top of me.

I deepened the kiss and she smiled pulling away, "you know I loved you for as long as I remember" she said gently tracing her finger on my lip "yn I fell in love with you since day one" I said and she lazily smiled.

"okay now im sleepy" she spoke softly "come here" I chuckled covering her body which was on mine.

she placed her head on my chest and mumbled a 'goodnight' "goodnight beautiful" I kissed her head tightening my grip around her.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}