school fight (AT)

Warning: violence, mention of blood

WC: 555

your age in this imagine is: 17 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to school and met up with mia and lea my best friends.

"Did you hear that ashtray and a guy agreed to fight and now they want to fight outside today" lea said and both girls looked at me waiting to see my reaction because I have a crush on him.

But I won't give them one."I hope he wins" I said and they looked shocked. At lunchtime, I was walking with lea on the field when we heard hear cheering and a crowd yelling "fight, fight, fight". 

 I managed to squeeze through the crowd and saw ashtray and a guy fighting. ash had a cut on his lip, one black eye, and a cut on the side of his face not to mention the bruises on his arm and the bloody nose. 

He sees me and gets distracted so the guy takes it as an opportunity and punches him in the face. "time out!" one of ash's friends says's bringing him out of the crowd. 

Me, lea, and Mia rushed over to ashtray, I bent down to see he has a lot of cuts. I have a has a small emergency aid kit that I secretly hide in my bag. 

 I clean his bloody nose and wrap bandages around his arm, then cleaned the side of his face. I couldn't do anything about the black eye so I just playfully slapped his face away from me.

He laughs and so do I, he shows me his cut lip which I forgot to clean, I gently dab the tissue on his lower lip and top. I took it off and put Chapstick on it. "There that should stop the bleeding," I told him. 

"Thanks Y/n/n" he says and I blush getting up. "Y\NNNNNN" he whined "Whattttt" I mocked him, "I think I need more pressure" he says and I frown, I see no more blood coming out. I bend down and sat next to him. 

Maybe forgot to put enough Chapstick on so I added some more, I start to get up then ashtray grabs my hand and pulls me down and kissed my lips. I was shocked for a second then I kissed him backing causing both of us to smile. 

About 30 seconds we pulled apart to catch some air. 

He looked a little in pain. 

oh my god am I not a good kisser!? 

He's never gonna talk to me ever again!

oh no I fucked up!!

  I snap out of my thoughts and saw him holding his lips, "oh my god! Ashtray I'm so sorry!" I said worried and embarrassed. 

"No worries you made it better" He smiled pulling me in once more. 

ashtray got back to fight which I didn't like at all. He was punching like crazy and the other guy didn't look good, the fight soon ended since the principal came out. 

Ashtray quickly ran out of sight while the other guy was on the floor cussing in surrender. I felt someone hug me from behind and so I turn to see ashtray with only a cut on his lips. I turn around and place my hands around his neck while he placed his arms around my waist, he smiled and kissed me.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}