tutor pt.4 (JW)

WC: 666

your ages in this imagine: 15-16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the party 2 days ago we yet haven't gotten any calls or texts from Y/n which worried us, we tried calling and texting but she wouldn't answer so today I'm going to ask her about it. 

Halfway through the first lesson Y/n came in and sat in her usual place. Throughout the day, I tried to talk to her but whenever she sees me walking up to her she disappears. When she came around the house she gives us the cold shoulder and won't make any conversation that doesn't concern our education and I hated it. 

After the exams were done Jaden and I were over the moon, we knew we nailed it and we wanted to thank Y/n since we couldn't have done it without her. 

Jayla even came with us to thank her and we wanted to ask her to go out and celebrate. 

We saw her emptying her locker since this is also the last day of school. 

"Hey Y/n how were the exams," I asked her "they're okay" she mumbled "are you okay," Jaden asked "like you care" she replied making us frown "of course, we care". 

"Look the exams are over you don't have to fake being my friend or whatever we were," she said "Y/n what are you saying we are friends" Jaden said and she scoffed. 

"Why would the famous Walton twins want to be my friend again, I'm just the nerd who helped them pull their grades up" "that's not t-" "don't even try denying it when I heard it from everyone, even from you guys" 

"Just leave me alone" she said taking her bag and walking away. 

"wow that's really low, even for you two" Jayla said disappointed and I looked at Jaden "we really missed up didn't we" "big time". 

The guys decided that we should go out and party since summer started but all I wanted to do was sit in my room. 

Jaden forced me to go and we did, we went bowling then to Nando's. 

Y/n wasn't answering my call so I decided to text her 

-Y/n/n- 

Y/n please answer my call 

I'm sorry 

I'm really sorry 

I never intended to hurt you 

What you heard was a lie 

If you don't wanna answer my calls that's fine just please reply to my texts 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to send her one last text when heather snatched y phone "who are you texting...Y/l/n eww why are you texting her" "because she's my friend and I can text whoever I want to" I said taking my phone back. 

"did she reply" Jaden asked and I shook my head "wait are you guys really friends with Y/l/n" Jacob laughed "yea is there a problem with that" Jaden said and everyone went silent?.

"I mean yea you can't be hanging out with a nerd when you have friends like us, it'll just ruin our reputation" he said and I scoffed "reputation of what the school's popular group" 

"yea" heather said and I looked at her in disbelief "you guys are jerks, I'd rather hang out with Y/n who's smart, kind, and beautiful nothing like you" I said and she gasped "excuse me but I'm much prettier than her". 

"please did you look at yourself that's all makeup and it's not even that good, honey your fake just like that Prada bag you have" Jaden said and smirked "let's go" I said and I high-fived him. 

"let's get our best friend back"  

-

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what's your favorite restaurant 

AN: last part tomorrow!!