phone (AT)

WC: 400 

your ages in this imagine: idk you choose 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ashtray had invited his friends over today and they were all gaming in the leaving room while I was left alone in the bedroom. 

I was so bored I had nothing to do so I just started doodling random things. 

Out of nowhere I got the idea of going through ash's phone and scroll through his liked videos. 

I walked into the living room and Ashtray smiled opening his hands, I got In and locked his hands together hugging me. 

He kissed my head and asked if I needed anything "can I please see your phone?" I asked smiling sweetly. 

"don't do it bro, she's about to look through your phone" one of his friends said and ash raised a brow at him and handed me his phone without hesitation. 

I happily took it and kissed him before going back to his room. I plopped on the bed and make myself comfortable before opening TikTok and going to his liked videos, only to find scenarios. 

Hours passed and it was now night, ashtrays friends finally left and he made his way back to his room. 

He saw me on the bed with his phone still in my hands, concern filled his face and he asked "what's wrong baby". 

"and here I thought you hated these types of things" I said and he still looked confused "dancing in the rain, beach walks, fancy date nights" I said and he finally understood. 

I could see his cheeks turning a slight shade of red making me giggle "okay give me back my phone now" he said getting in bed. 

I handed him his phone and he placed it on his nightstand and pulled me closer to him "would you like to do these things with me" he asked softly and I nodded. 

"like for real if I took you to the beach at night would you like it" he said and I kissed his lips "of course I would and I'm 100 % sure that ill love it" I said and his smile grew. 

"Okay so it's settled then, tomorrow we're going to the beach" 

{vote, comment, follow} 

AN: sorry that I haven't updated this whole week, I wasn't at my best state but don't worry im okay now. So hopefully I'll be updating more often like before <3