shopping (AT)

WC: 450 

Your ages in this story: 15-16 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n pov- 

"ashtray I swear to god if you drop the egg's ill kill you" "Y/n your rude" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Ashtray and I were sent to go shopping for my sister's party and since she's too busy fucking her boyfriend we had to do it. it really wasn't that bad since me and ash are best friends and this is kinda normal for us.

target was not always the best place to bring ashtray though.

"ashtray let's go, I need more chapstick" I said and he frowned "what the heck, you have like a million chapsticks already! why do you need more!?".

"shut up and deal with it" I said and he scoffed "whatever".

-ashtray's pov-

it took y/n about 10 minutes to pick out a Chapstick to buy, she got a tube labello cherry lip balm and a tin of Carmex which she already has.

"you literally already have those so why do you need more?" I questioned "you can never have too much Chapstick" y/n replied throwing her them into the cart.

the truth is, I like y/n. this probably sounds really cliche since we're like best friends and all but I've probably liked her since middle school.

I think she likes me back but I'm not sure. My brother approves and thinks that were good for each other.

we've been best friends for so long, so she already knows everything about me and I know everything about her. the only thing holding me back is that I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship.

as we check out, y/n pulls out some chapstick from her bag and applies it making me laugh.

"What?!" she smiled, "you have enough chapstick, you don't need anymore," I say in between laughs. y/n just sighs as I continue putting the groceries on the desk.

-my pov-

Ashtray insisted on driving back to my house. the car ride was silent for some reason. "ash are you okay?" I ask a bit concerned. "what? oh yeah...I'm fine" he quickly says "that's a lie" I replied.

"what?! no it's not" "mhm" as we got out of the car I hugged ashtray from behind, I'm pretty sure he likes me since he hasn't moved. "I love you" I say sincerely.

"I love you too y/n," he says staring into my eyes.

Fuck I feel my heart pounding

"I love you like more than friends" I whisper, making sure he knows what I meant. "wait really?!" he asks in shock and I nodded.

we both lean in and ash puts his arms around me. I feel his lips on me and kiss back feeling my stomach up with butterflies. I pulled away and he licked his lips "mhmm raspberry" he smiled.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}