I love you (AT)

WC: 655

Your ages in this imagine: your choice 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I was sitting on my phone going through TikTok and as the Potterhead, I am a lot of my fyp contained videos related to harry potter. 

One video caught my attention, it was a video where Y/n would text Matteo riddle 'I love you' with no content and see how he would react and that made me wonder how Ashtray would react. 

It was 12:15 pm late but I knew Ashtray wasn't asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mi amor-  

Me- I love you, I'm really grateful to have you in my life 

*seen in 13 seconds* 

Mi amor- ma it's midnight 

Mi amor- wait why are you telling me this right now 

Mi amor- baby are you okay 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the phone rang 

Mi amor 

Accept  decline 

As I was about to press accept my phone died. 

Great. 

I was going to plug in my phone when I noticed my charger was gone. I looked everywhere in my room and didn't find it. 

"fuck where is it" I mumbled to myself then I got the idea to cheek my brother's room, he always losses his charges and takes mine. 

"Nate did you- is that my charger" I asked and he looked at the charger then back at me "no" he said unsure. 

I noticed the pink nail polish I painted on the wire and gasped "you asshole I was looking everywhere for it" I went to grab it and he was stopping me "no no Y/n I need it" he "no give it back!!". 

Nate and I y=kept fighting for MY charger until my dad came "what is happening here" he asked mad "n-nothing" Nate spoke "aha here's your charger Y/n" he said handing me it. 

"t-thank you" I took it and walked away, when my father was out of sight I ran back to nates room "thank you, love you bye" I gave him an air kiss and he chuckled "fuck off before I steal your charger again". 

I entered my room and plugged my phone in, it was taking forever to start working. 

The screen turned on and I was about to grab it when a loud knocking was heard from the window. 

I quickly ran and opened the window to see ashtrays with bloodshot eyes "Y/N!!" he hugged me tightly "baby what's wrong! Why are you crying, what happened!?" I asked pulling away wiping his tears away. 

"y-you didn't text or answer my calls I-I was scared you killed yourself" he cried again and I hugged him again. 

"Baby I'm so sorry, my phone died and I just found my charger" I said "I'm so sorry I scared you" I pulled away and kissed his lips. 

"I thought I lost you" he said his voice above a whisper "mi amor you will never lose me..i promise". 

After Ashtray calmed down he asked if it was okay for him to spend the night here which I happily agreed. 

He removed his shoes and got in bed since he was already in a shirt and sweats. 

He pulled me closer to him and spooned me, his grip around me was tight but not tight that he would hurt me. 

Ashtray quickly fell asleep and I decided to check on the messages that I missed.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-Mi amor-  

Missed call - Mi amor 

Mi amor- what's wrong!! Why aren't you answering!? 

Mi amor- I'm on my way 

Mi amor- Y/n love please don't do anything stupid 

Mi amor- Y/n I love you so much, I can't lose you 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt so bad for doing this on him, poor guy ran all the way here scared as fuck. 

At this moment I felt so lucky to have him, I knew he was my soulmate.   

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: What other pranks would you like?