2am (AT)

WC: 444

both your ages in this story: 16 

Q: what's your favorite thing to do in your free time 

A: listing to music, writing or...crate some fake scenarios and live in them for a bit (please if you think that's weird then sorry but it's true!! 😅) 

*A/N: I'll be placing the question you asked me in the beginning with my answer then, I'll ask you one at the end*  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was laying down, trying to sleep when I heard a noise. It was coming from my window. I thought that this was going to be the end of me, but I decided to check it out anyway. I opened my window and saw Ashtray. 

"Y/n let me in please it's cold" He said while rubbing his hands together. I let him in and slapped him on the back "oww, what was that for" "What are you doing here? It's 2 am!" I said getting a little annoyed. 

"Yo chill, I just wanted to come to see my best friend" He laughed sitting on my bed. 

"Here take this" He threw me a sour patch with one of his hoodies "oh my god Thank you" I squealed putting it on. "No problem." He said, smiling. 

"Hey can we talk please? It's important" He said staring into my eyes. 

"Sure?" I said getting a little worried. 

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. 

I knew what he was going to ask. "Y/n I really really like you. I have ever since the 2nd grade when you accidentally spilled glitter all over my sheet and I know that this might affect our friendship, but I just had to tell you" He said, stuttering throughout the sentence. 

God, he's such a cute dork. 

"Ashtray you idiot, I like you too," I said watching his smile grow. He picked me up and spun us around. 

I placed my legs around his waist and laughed. He threw us onto the bed, and pulled me closer to him "wait what does this make us?" I said "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, lifting his head up. 

"Let me think about that," I started, and I saw his smile fading away, "duhh of course" I felt his arms go tighter around my waist. 

Soon I heard light snores coming from him and so I whispered in his ear "I love you, good night" then fell asleep. 

-

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite book ??

{ AN: you can answer the question below and if you want you can ask me a question I'll happily answer it either in the comment or in my next imagine !! }