Chapter 49

"What's with all you people? Get a life, would you!? To me, this all is a giant pain in the ass! Do you guys even know how stupid you sound saying crap like that!?" Zack yelled in anger.

"I see."

"Really!? Cause I don't think you do! Now just tell me what to do now!"

"Enter the room above us." The man smiled.

"That door won't open!" Zack yelled.

"That's because you require the nameplate." The man said, enjoying Zack's confused face.

"Huh?"

"Just place the plate with the resident's name on it onto the door." The man said while Zack paid attention. "So, where is it at?" The man only smiled as he watched the door behind Zack. Zack looked behind him and saw a door that could lead him to a new path. Without wasting any more time, Zack ran away towards the other door.

-----

Danny turned the television on while (Y/N) sat beside him since he was annoying her by wanting to show her something on TV. Rachel kept walking around, nervously as (Y/N) turned around and watched her in confusion.

"Rachel." (Y/N) called her. Rachel soon stopped and looked at her with a nervous look. "There is no need to get worried about Zack. He'll be fine and we'll get out of here soon. Don't worry. Trust him." (Y/N) said a closed-eye smile.

"... Are you sure?" Rachel said.

"Yeah." (Y/N) said.

"You know the mechanism you and I had solved on the other floors! Do you think he can make it on his own without any help? He can get hurt! Or get caught in a trap! O-Or-"

"Rachel." (Y/N) said sternly, making Rachel quiet.

"Don't panic. I know I should be the one who has to be worried the most about my man, but..."

(Y/N) said as she pulled her matching necklace out of her hoodie to stare at it in her palm with a smile.

"... I have known him for a long time and he's not the type of guy who can just give up and leave it as it is. Now that he knows I'm trapped here with Danny and you. He's determined to find the way to break in and kill this guy since he has taken me and you." (Y/N) smiled as she pointed at Danny with a hint of anger in her tone. Danny looked behind him, realizing (Y/N) was talking about him.

"That was quite mean, (Y/N)," Danny said as he fixed his glasses with a hint of seriousness, making (Y/N) chuckle.

"It was supposed to be mean, idiot. I hate you and I'm going to kill you. You won't be keeping me here with you for long." (Y/N) said as she looked at him with evil intent eyes and with a smirk.

Rachel's worried face didn't seem to change after (Y/N) tried comforting her.

"We'll see about that, (Y/N)."

I guess that wasn't the problem. She's worried about something but I don't know what it is. I can't guess.

(Y/N) thought as she sighed. Danny kept flicking the channels before a security camera appeared, catching Rachel's attention.

"Cameras?" Rachel said as she saw the camera on the TV, making (Y/N)'s head turn to look at the screen. "I guess you didn't know. There are cameras set up here, too." Danny said.

Suddenly a familiar figure appeared on the cameras entering an unknown room, making (Y/N) jolt in happiness.

Zack!

"He's still alive, I see," Danny said, making Rachel sweat in nervousness. (Y/N) noticed Rachel was acting nervous.

"Rachel, are you sure you're ok? You're sweating." (Y/N) as she touched her back for support. "If you feel tired, you can just sleep with me." Rachel shook her head.