Chapter 43

Suddenly, a tornado of water surrounds Rachel as she doesn't flinch nor move. The water cages around the blonde girl and swirls as a wave of wind blows everywhere in the room. Cathy smiled insanely as she waited for Rachel's pained face.

"Go on, scream!!~" Cathy yelled with excitement. The water that caged around Rachel soon washed over her, trapping her inside the water so she would drown.

"Let me see your face trembling with fear!! Make me feel more excited than I did then!!" Cathy yelled as desperately wanted to see Rachel's fear.

"What's the matter!? You're scared, aren't you!? Don't hold back! Beg for help!!"

Rachel didn't feel fear nor did she want help. She floated there as an emotionless doll as she stared at Cathy with dark eyes, making Cathy back off in confusion.

"How can you keep that look on your face!? Cry out and scream, you witch!!" Cathy yelled as she looked at Rachel with desperate eyes.

"That is enough!!" The man said before the water caging Rachel soon was released and exploded just to see Rachel calmly standing there as if nothing happened to her seconds ago. Cathy was confused and looked at the man.

"Father, her punishment is not yet fini-"

"It is not your place to punish her. Stand down." The man said sternly.

"But she's still-"

"Next to testify will be Edward Mason. Can you give testimony regarding the defendant's crimes?" The man interrupted Cathy while he faced Eddie.

Eddie nodded in glee.

"Yes, Father. I sure can. I can tell you what I love about her... and what I hate."

"Then begin."

"Okay! So, Rachel is really cute! I like her voice better than anyone else's. And she's just like me!" Eddie said in a jolly manner before facing Rachel with an insane expression even though Rachel couldn't see behind his mask.

"You buried that bird from Zack's floor, didn't you?"

"Yes." Rachel said blankly.

Eddie was happy to hear her response that his tone turned into an adorable one.

"See? We really are the same! I knew we'd get along perfectly! And she wanted to die, so we wanted the same thing! So I tried to approach her in various ways. I made her a grave, wrote her a letter... I even prepared a coffin filled with flowers for her. But, Rachel... was a bit stubborn."

Eddie said as he looked down in disappointment.

"She wouldn't listen to anything I said," Eddie said as he was saddened a bit.

"This is a trial, Eddie. No one wants to hear your sad story about lost love." Cathy said with an upset look as she crossed her arms.

"Shut up! No one asked you!" Eddie yelled at her, only to receive a sigh from her.

"I wanted Rachel. Everything I did was for Rachel. But, it wasn't the same for her. Everything she did was just for herself. You're cruel." Eddie said as his tone sounded angry.

"You're cruel. You're cruel! You're cruel! YOU'RE CRUEL! You said so sweetly that you wanted to be killed, but it was all for yourself!" Eddie yelled as he grabbed her by the neck with anger but Rachel stared at him with the same blank reaction.

"You're so selfish and stubborn! Really stubborn! I don't know why it has to be Zack! And then I got defeated by (Y/N) and Zack and ended up in a grave all alone!"