Chapter 22

"Is there any way I can ever be good enough for you, Rachel? You have no idea what a scumbag this guy is! He's got no sense of beauty at all and he was just as worthless before he came to this building along with that crazy monster of a partner he has."

Zack and (Y/N) put on a fighting stance with their weapons.

"I read his profile." Rachel said to Eddie.

"Then why would you choose him over me? I could put you to rest so much better than he can." Eddie said with his hand on his chest in a hurt tone. "I'm sorry, Eddie. He swore to God that he'll kill me and that's not something you can take back. Swearing to God, nothing means more to me than that."

"What kind of God do you believe in? I don't get it. Why would your God want that? Doesn't sound like any God I know.

That kind of freedom doesn't exist in this place, Rachel.

We don't get to make choices like that. The only thing we've been given is the right to hunt down anyone who comes into the floor we are in charge of. We make them sleep forever. Also... I have one more question.

Did you read (Y/N)'s profile as well?"

(Y/N) was caught off guard.

She has my profile as well?

"Not yet but I have it with me." Rachel said she was about to search in her bag.

"Don't you dare take it out. Don't even think about it, Rachel." (Y/N) interrupted.

Rachel stopped from what she was doing and looked at her. "I'm sorry. Is it something I shouldn't know?"

Eddie laughed at them. "You all are clueless as ever! What's wrong, (Y/N)? Scared to show them your profile!" Eddie laughed again as (Y/N) glared at him. Rachel was still confused along with Zack. 

Maybe my profile Rachel has will actually explain more than I know of myself. But this kid will spill it all out to them. I should kill him fast.

"I'm not sure what's in there but I know it's something I don't know about myself either. I don't want someone else to read it. I want you to give it to me when we go to the next elevator." (Y/N) looked at Rachel as she glared.

"Alright, I won't." Rachel said to her.

"Promise me." (Y/N) said with a fierce look.

"I hope you're not hiding anything from me, (Y/N)." Zack glared at her.

"Don't worry about that, Zack." (Y/N) reassured.

"I promise I won't read it." Rachel said with a nod. As always, Rachel will accept anything they say for her death wish.

Eddie laughed. "I can't believe they trust someone like her. I can't wait to see their shocked faces once they find out who (Y/N) truly is."

"Shut up!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Well, I made my decision, Eddie." Rachel said.

(Y/N) looked at her in surprise.

Has she changed her mind about who's going to kill her?

"Eddie... It still isn't you." Rachel said while looking down on the ground.

"Suck on that! Guess you're the loser, shorty!" Zack yelled with a grin. Eddie was angered by Zack and Rachel's answer. He was shaking and gripping his shovel in frustration at his defeat. 

"You can't do that! It's not your choice!" Eddie yelled at Zack.

"What was that!? Can't hear ya from all this victory!!" He smirked as he chuckled.