Chapter 47

"Open up, you shithead!" Zack yelled as he tried to open the lock and kick the door.

"Oh, I wish he would quiet down. We don't want to disturb Rachel's rest." Danny said at the other side of the door.

"Damn you, where the hell is (Y/N)!? Give her back!!"

"Oh do not worry about her. I'm taking good care of her until now.~" Danny said as he looked at (Y/N) who is now beside Rachel protecting her away from Danny, embracing her in her arms.

"(Y/N)!? Are you there!? Answer me!!"

"Zack! I'm here! I–"

(Y/N) was interrupted until a gun was pointed at her head. "Shh. For now, I don't want you to talk to the person I hate. Be a good girl and stay silent.~" Danny said as he put his index finger against his lips as she stared darkly at her.

(Y/N) glared at him as she kneeled on the floor with Rachel passed out in her arms.

"Open the door!"

"Why certainly. You're free to join us later on but now it isn't the right time." Danny said with a sinister smile as he crouched down towards the girls.

"Ah, Rachel. You did so well to come this far. What a good girl." Danny said as he tried to reach Rachel with his hand.

(Y/N) backed away with Rachel so that Danny couldn't touch her. "Don't you dare touch Rachel!" (Y/N) yelled in anger while Zack heard her. "Lay a hand on them and you're dead!!" Zack yelled from the other side as he swung his scythe to break down the door but it was no use since the door was built differently against the sharp scythe.

"Please, both of them are too precious to just kill. That would surely be horrible of me, don't you think, darling?" Danny said as he looked at her with a hint of love in his tone while he touched her cheek. (Y/N) turned her head away, rejecting his affection.

"Don't touch me." (Y/N) muttered as she stared at Danny with hatred. "Didn't mean to upset you, darling. It's my fault. I guess I should be patient with you for the time being.~" Danny said as he stood up.

"You and Zack are such fools! You've been with Rachel this whole time and you've shown no sign of finding out who she is. She thinks of you two as a 'God'."

(Y/N) flinched in surprise with a slightly confused look.

God?...

"For the last time, I'm sick of hearing that shit!" Zack yelled before he tried hitting the door with his body repeatedly. "I have all the cards now. I hold Rachel and (Y/N)'s safety and the knowledge of where this building's exit is."

"What!?" Zack yelled.

"A poor fool like you who can't even read doesn't deserve salvation, but I'm offering it to you. Try to know everything about Rachel, Zack. Search this floor, and you'll find out just what truly suits her best. Depending on the answer you find, I might let you out of here. And I mean only you and you only.~" Danny said as he licked his lips with an insane look.

"I don't have time for your games, freak!" Zack yelled as he kicked the door.

(Y/N) tried to speak but Danny kept pressing the gun against her. (Y/N) felt frustrated with her vulnerability and stayed silent.

"I don't know what's going on in there but wake Rachel up! Wake her up, (Y/N)!"

Danny glared (Y/N), threatening her if she did what Zack tells her. He decided to answer him. "Rachel is sleeping to hide a wonderful treasure–" "Cut the bullshit!!" Zack yelled.