Chapter17

(Y/N) thought for a moment. "There should be another way to get out of here."

"And what is that?" Zack said, turning full attention to her.

"Danny might have a key or something to open the elevator. Probably, he has it or he has it hidden somewhere."

"How do you know?" Zack said while he looks at (Y/N) with his scythe still in hand. "Think about it. This elevator has no button nor lever which means the master on this floor has it for his victims to not escape from his floor, making them feel hopeless. Danny can let them escape whenever he wants, which I doubt."

"So, you're saying he has it? Wow, you are a smart one!" Zack said with a happy grin.

"It's not that big of a deal. It's an obvious prediction." (Y/N) said while she looked away with slight embarrassment but then she noticed a figure near them. It was the same blonde girl from that room Zack and (Y/N) were minutes ago.

(Y/N) and Zack quickly took out their weapons and pointed them towards the short blonde girl, yet she didn't flinch. She looked younger and smaller than her and her eyes were dull bright blue. The girl looked up at her with an emotionless face, not amused at all.

"It's you." (Y/N) muttered while staring at her darkly.

"Hey, somebody is ballsy. Don't you see the fricking weapon on our hands, kid!" Zack said in anger.

"Actually... Can I ask you a favor?" The blonde girl said calmly, showing no emotions at all.

"What?" Zack said in anger.

"Well, sir... If you would... kill me... please." The girl said, looking at them with empty eyes.

Silence filled the air. The three of them stood there silently looking at each other. The child waited for their answer.

... Huh?

(Y/N) stood there with a slightly surprised face with her knife pointed at the child until she heard a shuffling behind. (Y/N) looked behind to see Zack backing up against the elevator, horrified, and quickly turned around to vomit on the floor. (Y/N) was caught off guard and put her knife away and ran toward Zack while the girl just stood there confused.

Zack once again vomited rainbows. Something a normal human wouldn't believe if they didn't see it. Even the child was taken by surprise by his colorful vomit. (Y/N) patted behind his back for support.

"It's been a long time since I saw you vomit rainbows, Zack."

"Shut up! Aaugh!" Zack said while he vomited. Once he was done vomiting, he wiped off the vomit from his lips with his sleeve and turned to look at the child in front of them.

"That's gotta be the most screwed up thing I've ever heard in my life! I don't have time for that doomy gloom shit from a crazy little freak like you! If you have a lot of energy to talk like that, then at least put up a fight!"

Zack said while he pointed his scythe towards her.

"I'll help all I can. If I do, will you kill me?" The girl walked towards him with her neck against the scythe's blade. Zack was angered at the child's strange behavior. "Give it a rest and do something about the door!" Zack yelled and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it. The girl didn't show any pain in her face nor complain but Zack shook her head harshly.

"You're so weird!" Zack yelled at her.

(Y/N) looked at Zack with a surprised look, as she froze in place. A wave of sudden anger was released from her lips as she tighten her fists.