Chapter 34

Zack was caught off guard by her words and (Y/N) stared at him with hungry eyes. Zack felt speechless by the name she called him. (Y/N) chuckled at his reaction. "So adorable. You aren't used to being called things like that by me, don't you? I've always wanted to say that to you ever since I fell for you. It's best if you let me go at this instant. I have prey to catch. She can't get away from me."

"Not a chance. I'm not letting you get close to Rachel until you snap out of your shit! You were about to attack her! What's happening to you!?" Zack said as he tightened her arms behind her. (Y/N) didn't react to his grip but huffed in annoyance before (Y/N) quickly freed her arms by herself against his strength before turning him over again and sitting on top of him. She pushed his chest against the floor as she stared at him with an angry look as a small drool seeped her lips.

"I didn't ask you to let me go. I demanded you to, Zack."

Her dark glare sent chills down his spine. He wondered what she was going through right now.

Why was she acting like this? What does she mean by hungry? Did the shot make her crazy or something?

"I don't know what you have gotten into but it's best if you just control yourself. You're the same, right? It won't be that hard for you to come back to your damn senses. What is going on with you? Tell me!" Zack yelled before his hands were pinned to the ground.

"You didn't let me go the first time I told you so I'll make you pay. Since your lovely scythe isn't in your hands right now, it wouldn't be a big deal to drink your blood. Once I'm done, I'll eat Rachel. I wonder what her flesh tastes like."

"It's been a few hours since I last ate human flesh."

Zack suddenly felt his body cold. He froze in shock as her words rang in his head.

What did she just say? Do crazy people talk that they eat people? Now that I see her face to me... Her teeth became sharp!?

"(Y/N), your teeth–"

"Ready?"

The way she stared at him with blood-lust and sinister intent at him made his eyes widen at the sight of her dangerous presence. This may be the first time he felt fear from her. He doesn't recognize this side of (Y/N).

"Don't be scared, Zack. You're my boyfriend so I won't kill you. The idea of eating you would be interesting but I'm gonna hurt you just a little."

After she finished speaking, she leaned in as she dug her face in Zack's neck and pulled a little of his bandages around his neck with her fangs as she intertwined her fingers with his.

She still knows who I am. She knows who's Rachel. But she completely changed to a different being. But she said she ate flesh before... Does that mean...

"Just stay still and it will be over soon."

"(Y/N), what are you doing–Argh!!"

Zack slightly choked of the sudden feeling of pain in his neck he was given. (Y/N) bit him in the neck as her fangs inserted inside his scarred flesh. Blood seeped through his neck as she drank his blood.

Zack cringed by her sharp teeth inserting his sensitive neck and felt lightheaded. He tried to free from her grip but her grip on him keeps getting stronger.

"(Y-Y/N)! I-It hurts!" Zack yelled as he struggled. He can feel her drooling as she drank his blood. It hurt so much that Zack felt he was going to pass out in a second. He was furious at (Y/N) and at the woman who gave the shots.