Chapter 13

It was another night for the two serial killers to go kill, as usual, Zack and (Y/N) ran through the dark woods together.

"Look over there," Zack said once he stopped running and hid behind the bushes while (Y/N) stood out. They both found a campfire and a big tent beside it. (Y/N) looked at Zack with a dumbfounded look.

"There is no one that can see us. They're inside the tent and can't see us from here."

"...?"

"Nevermind. Let's finish whoever they are."

Zack nodded and sneaked quietly behind (Y/N) while she sneaked towards the tent with her large knife. They can hear two different voices from inside the tent. It seems like there is a couple in there laughing and talking with each other, unaware of the danger they're in.

"I'll go first." (Y/N) whispered while she looked back at Zack with a sinister look.

Zack smiled, knowing she would do something awesome. "Fine. I'll leave it to you but I'll kill the other one."

"Alright." (Y/N) smiled while she put a finger against her lips.

Zack went to sit behind the fire on a log, placing his large knife beside him, watching (Y/N). (Y/N) stood in front of the tent and faked a cough.

"Hello, is anyone there?" (Y/N) said loudly, catching the couple off guard inside the tent. A teenage boy unzipped the tent open and looked at (Y/N) with an annoyed face.

"Hey, get out of here! Can't you see we're busy?" The teenage boy said rudely.

"I could've been someone who needs help from someone like you and this is how you treat them. That's kind of rude, you know?" (Y/N) said with a smirk.

The teenage girl got out of the tent with an angered look and stood in front of (Y/N), pulling (Y/N)'s hoodie closer to her. "Listen here, bitch. You heard my boyfriend, get the fuck out of here! You're interrupting our date!" She yelled at (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N)'s face remained calm as she yelled at her. A vein appeared on her forehead in anger from what she called her.

"Did you... did you just call me what?"

"Yeah, you heard me. I called you a bitch! Now get out of here!"

"Now now. That's not nice and do you even know who you're messing with?~" (Y/N) smirked with a hint of evilness in her tone.

"Why would I care for someone like you!?" The teen yelled before she slapped (Y/N)'s face, making her face the other way. (Y/N) stood there for a moment with her hand on her cheek and looked back slowly at the teen with insane eyes.

Just when the teenage girl was about to give (Y/N) another slap, (Y/N) grabbed her wrist and squeezed it tightly with her strength, hearing her bones crack. The teen screamed in pain, falling to her knees, holding her wrists in pain.

Her boyfriend saw it and quickly got out of the tent, getting on his knees next to her girlfriend in worry.

"What is wrong with you!? Get out of our property!" The guy yelled.

"It looks like you don't get it, do you? Have you two been living under a rock the whole time? You don't know who I am or who my partner is, do you?"

"We don't care!! Fuck off!!" The girl yelled rudely.

Zack stood up along with his large blade.

"Alright then, we'll show you.~"

Zack said, raising the knife, ready to slash. The teenage boy had enough and brought a small knife from behind his pocket. He foolishly ran towards Zack to attack him. Zack, since he has fast reflexes, dodged it, knocking the knife out of his hand and stabbing him multiple times in his stomach as Zack held him standing. Blood puked out of his mouth before Zack let go of him and collapse to the floor. "He's a dumb guy to think he can stab me."