Chapter 10: Get Banged (Part 2)

"Talk on the gang, you gonna get banged! That's right! I just punched a none! Get it? Cause you got none! Nothing! No-"

"DBro, I think we get it."

Well, now all the baddies were mad.

But surprisingly, B. Wells and DaVan were angrier.

Because they were not gonna let Reinhart ruin their lives today.

Master Eraqus slashed his keyblade through the wind as more members of The Hand came at him.

But the keyblade master prevailed, defeating many men every second he was fighting.

Even Gasper, who the Maximoff twins helped, fought some guys with his gasps and slaps.

Everyone in the crew knew exactly how to participate in this fight. Clipping, Eraqus, Ven, Gasper, DBro, Billy, Tommy and of course the rappers themselves made themselves all useful in the battle to defeat Erik Reinhart.

And then it finally happened. B. Wells faced off against the man, jumping up and throwing a punch to the eye as Reinhart staggered back. He shook his head aggressively, laughing.

"One little punch won't stop me." He threw a wild one at Brandon, who felt the fist at a very fast pace, something that he didn't expect that night. But Ventus healed him up fast with his magic quickly, letting him recover and throw another punch.

But something seemed to happen when more punches came. B. Wells kept on going. He punched. And punched. And punched. And punched. And punched... And punched.

But like The Joker, Reinhart just laughed. He laughed harder than Brandon had ever heard him laugh before. He seemed... Evil. Erik wasn't a chorus teacher anymore. He was a supervillain.

And when B. Wells looked closer, he saw that his eye began to look less like an eye when he punched it. It looked more... Metallic... Greener.... Alien.

Soon, it looked like his eye wasn't really even an eye at all. In fact, the skin itself started to, sort of peel off.

Brandon looked on in horror. "What... What are you?!!"

DaVan saw this and stopped along with all of the others to try to understand what was going on. And suddenly, the ninjas stopped too. Every person stared at bald man as Reinhart's face showed more deformity. B. Wells wasn't even punching anymore. He just started peeling skin off like a mad clown.

Escalation hadn't been any higher than this. Because Evan Haggett and Brandon Wells didn't not think that this was where all of this was going. But Reinhart's two eyes were getting crazier.... Faker.... False.... And when it all ended, there were not two eyes anymore.

There was only one.

Reinhart was not Reinhart anymore. His head had multiple tentacles hanging from the top, and he had the appearance of an alien cyclops.

When B. Wells looked away for just one second he'd found that the ninjas were changing too. Just in a different way. They weren't peeling like Erik, they were illuminating. Their shape changed, and...

"What... In the heck... Is going on????"

Tommy and Billy stood close, remembering to protect each other no matter what. Eraqus stood in front of Ven, and Daveed Diggs stayed in his fighting stance with Jonathan Snipes and William Hutson as they watched the ongoing transformation.

B. Wells backed up, his jaw dropped. "What... WHAT IS THAT THING??!!!" He yelled, terrified.

It was then that Ventus realized something.