The ultimate fight

Start from the beginning

Hey Byeol~ he greeted her while Byeol gave him back a forced smile.

"Byeol, not maknae.  He wasn't do young. "

Hey! Someone shouted behind them. Kang wooshik.

Byeol gulped. He wasn't Dosuk.

"Oh how much she missed them right now."

Her bestfriends....  She gulped, holding back her tears as she quickly diverted her attention back to them.

Let's hit the club tonight! Hyerin suggested while dragging Byeol who just looked lost like always.

Yes dragging her, she didn't want to be here but she was too tired to fight.

Yeah let's! the other two agreed.

Byeol you are coming with us!

What no! She instantly disagreed shaking her head to keep her ground but they weren't having it.

You have to Byeol! Cheong san whined throwing his hands in the air making the girl sigh.

I can't! I am underage! she instantly countered but the three of them shook their head.

It doesn't matter! They will just check if you are in university! Age doesn't matter! Wooshik tried to reason but Byeol was stubborn.

I don't want to!

Oh come on Byeol! It's weekend tomorrow and what are you going to do in the night?! Hyerin stated.

Byeol lips pressed into a thin line. "What will she do? Her brothers weren't going to be there again. She would be alone. "

"She didn't want to be alone."

I..Fine! she agreed as the other two cheered, she just hoped she wasn't making a mistake.

_______

Byeol?

No response...

Jin eyebrows furrowed as he looked at  her empty room.

The boys were back earlier than expected and were expecting to see their sister waiting.

But much to their dismay she wasn't there.

Where was she at 11 in the night?

Did you find her? Namjoon questioned also looking around as Jin shook his head.

"She is not in the masion" Taehyung informed worriedly.

What?! Where could she be! Jimin raised his voice in worry, his eyes still wandering around in hopes to catch his sister's figure.

Yah! Jungkook check her location! Yoongi ordered as the youngest male hurriedly did so.

Hyung......Jungkook mumbled looking at his brothers with widened eyes who gulped.

What is it kook? Stop scaring me! Hobi said, his eyes trembling in worry for his dongsaeng.

She....she is in a club.