Karina didn't say anything, Sam's eyes began to soften, taking the view of her. "Ok, birthday. Your birthday, can you tell me your birthday?"

Karina looked at Sam, empty in her eyes. In her mind, she wants to tell him everything, but she knows it's wrong. He's just a case. Nothing else.

Sam looked in her eyes, to see something, anything. Any emotion just hollows in her. Sam's thoughts were interrupted when Dean came back. Sam sighed in disappointment at the moment in time, not getting anything from her.

Dean responds to both of them, "Well, she got the most well-adjusted person on the planet."

Karina asked Dean, "You said, Cristo?" He nodded, "The verdict?"

"There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her."

Sam replies, "So if it's on the plane, it can be anyone... anywhere."

The plane shook, causing Dean to panic, "Come on!! That can't be normal!"

"Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence."

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "Guys, the plane is going to crash, ok? Sam, quit treating me like I'm friggin 4."

Karina leaned over to Dean and whispered, "You need to calm down."

"Sorry, I can't."

"Dude, you shot a ghost, ok? So I know that you can."

"Ok, you guys, stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap. It's not helping."

Sam looked at Dean, directly in his eyes, "Listen, if you get panicked, you're wide open to demonic possession, so you need to calm yourself down right now." Dean took a long, slow breath. "Good. Now, I found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work--the ritual romano."

"What do we have to do?"

"It's two parts. The first part expels the demon from the victim's body. It makes it manifest which actually makes it more powerful."

"More powerful? How?"

"Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore. It can just wreak havoc on its own."

Dean scoffed, "Oh. And why is that a good thing?"

Karina looked at Dean, "Because, Dean, the lovely second is that we can send this son of a bitch back to hell. Forever."

"First thing's first--we got to find it."

Dean walked slowly on the aisle, trying to get any readings with his E.M.F. meter. There are no readings. Sam got up from his chair, and Karina followed him. He slaps him on the shoulder, getting Dean jumped.

"Ah! Don't do that!"

Sam ignored him, "Anything?"

"No, nothing, How much time we got?"

"15 minutes. Maybe we missed somebody."

"Maybe the thing's just not on the plane."

Karina asked Dean, with confusion on her face, "You believe that?"

"Well, I will if you will."

"I don't believe that."

After what Karina said, Dean got the reading from his meter. The blinking, red lights zooming in and out. He looked at the cockpit, seeing who was coming out, it was the copilot. Sam suspected Dean asked him what was going on.

All he answered was, "Cristo."

The copilot flinched and turned to them. He revealed that his eyes are black. Then the co-pilot went into the cockpit, leaving the rest of the trio to worry.