Chapter 8

Naomi's POV

"Class, we have another new student joining us. I would like to introduce our new student- Elisabeth Estrada. Or well she likes to just go by Lisa."

Those words repeated in my ears for what felt like forever. 

EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME?!

Suddenly, all eyes darted towards me. Shit I said that out loud. 

"Don't worry about it." I told them. I sunk in my seat, feeling nothing but pure rage growing inside me. 

Dylan had a stone cold expression as Mrs. Hardly talked but when our eyes connected, nervousness took over. 

Good. He should be. Cause when we get time by ourselves, I going to beat the living shit out of him. His eyes then went onto Lisa, and I saw nothing but pure rage. I want to be mad at him but I feel like he's pissed about all of this too.

"How do you know Lisa, Dylan?" Mrs. Hardly asked. 

"Don't worry about it." Dylan responded quickly before grabbing Lisa'a wrists and sitting her down in the seat in front of his. 

Mrs. Hardly slowly nodded before bring up our next unit. I looked over at Dylan who seemed to be in deep thought. Unlike everyone else who's eyes were all on Lisa. And better yet, Lisa seemed to be feeding off this attention. 

The guys looked like they wanted to ravish her while the girls rolled eyes and actually focused on Mrs. Hardly's lesson for once. But there were a couple girls who were doing the same as the guys. I don't blame them but it's unfortunate that under all that beauty is a two- faced bitch. 

The bell rang and I didn't hesitate to leave the classroom. Just even being within a mile reach of the girl was pissing me off. I didn't wait to talk to Dylan, we would have this conversation later. I just went straight to my next class. 

Dylan's POV

She pissed. The face she gave me when I entered the classroom was not even half of the angry aura that was swarming around her when I sat down. And when the bell rang, she didn't even say goodbye. She just left. 

I was already pissed because I had to deal with Lisa and I'm even more pissed that she's ruining whatever I have with Naomi.

"Let's go." I told Lisa before walking out the classroom. 

As we walked down the hallway, unfortunately side by side, we got looks by everyone coming our way. Some looked jealous while others looked in awe. There was nothing to look in awe or be jealous of. I was doing this against my will. 

As I continued to walk, I felt a hand slide into mine. It was cold. I roughly pulled my hand away before looking at Lisa. She was doing this shit on purpose. 

"You see the looks we're getting? We should act like we're together to clarify it." she whispers in my ear with a smirk residing on her freckled face. 

I grab her by the wrist and pull her into a janitor's closet before closing the door. 

"I knew I was right about you." she said as her hand went under my shirt and began to travel up and down my sculpted abdomen. 

Before her hand could wander any lower, I grabbed her hand out of my shirt before slamming her against the door. Shock spread across her face before it was replaced by fear. 

"You try that shit ever again, I'll cut of your hands and that tongue, do you understand?" I say in a calm voice. 

She gulps before nodding.