She locked her eyes on Peter.

He smirked,"Interested,huh."he giggled."It's because you're not bad."he went to her and knelt down next to her."You're not evil enough."

"Then you'll do anything evil,right?"she whispered.Because talking loudly made her pain.Peter nodded.Y/n smirked,"Then kill me."she whispered.

Peter remained emotionless for a moment and took out a hunting knife.Not saying a word,he aimed it at her stomach.But before the knife would cut her skin,he stopped.He put the knife away."I..I can't."

Y/n smirked and mocked him through gritted teeth:"Then you're not evil enough."she tried to be louder now.

Peter filled with rage.He slapped her hard, leaving a red mark on her cherk,"How dare you?!"he yelled."I can make you pain at any place."he lifted her chin to face him."But I can't kill you."he said,and for a minute,Y/n thought she actually heard some sadness in his voice.

Y/n slowly shook her head.And Peter looked at her."Fine.Have it your way."and he pulled her heart out.Literally.Y/n was in such pain.Peter squeezed it a bit.

Y/n screamed,"No!"she was sweating,shaking and feeling rage and hatred at the same time.But she was not letting a boy harm her,while she just sat there.That's how she was raised.She slowly tried to stand up in pain."You know a lot about me,Peter."she stood up and faced Peter."But the one thing you don't know.."Peter waited for it to come."I am reckless!!"she shouted and pulled out her heart of his hand.She put it inside once again.

Peter was surprised:"You've got fire.I like fire."he said,slipping his hand into hers.She pulled it away.She still felt rage and hatred in every muscle in her body.They all screamed at her to slap him.But she didn't want that.She wanted something more painful.

"What's the matter?Swallowed your tongue?"he smirked.

(Y/n) felt her arms get hot from the inside. She liked the fire in her veins. She mumbled in rage,"Shut up."and raised her palm at him,stretching out her fingers.Suddenly,he was trapped in dark magic.It was like ropes tied around him.Finally her magic has turned into..

"Dark Magic."she looked at her palms.They were glowing.Then she looked at Peter and smirked."Not evil enough for you,Pan?"she giggled and whispered in his ear:"You don't know how evil I can get."she closed her palm a bit.Only a bit more and she would crush him.He screamed.

"Why are you doing this?"he asked in pain.

Y/n didn't smile anymore:"To show you."

"Show me what?"he desperately asked, he was in agony.

Y/n lifted his chin and looked at him:"That you shall hurt me no more."He didn't answer.She smirked,"I can hurt you,too.So you'll know how I felt!"she backed away a bit and pulled his heart out.She did the same thing Peter did.He screamed in pain.

"Does it hurt,Peter?"

He stayed still, trying to seem strong.

"Does it?!"she yelled at Peter.

He screamed in agony.

She put his heart back in his chest.And broke down.

"A little too much for the first time."she said catching her breath.

"H-how did you know how to-"

"I have practiced,Peter.Do you even know who my mom is?"she looked at Peter.

"No."he lied on the ground.

"Take a guess."she smirked.

He looked at Y/n,"The Evil Queen?"

"I prefer her first name,Regina."she smirked.

He got up and calmed down for a bit,"So do you have the right answer?"he was talking about the riddle.

Y/n stood up and smirked:"Not yet."she said as she sprinted to a cliff.She stopped at the top.

"Y/n,wait!"Peter shouted behind her.

She turned to Peter,"First.I have a question!"she yelled over the sound of the waves.

"What is it?"

"Do I get a prize if I answer right?"she gulped seeing the sea and rocks behind her.

"You get whatever you want!"he yelled."Just don't jump!"

"Oh,I won't!"she yelled."I'm gonna fall!"and she relaxed to fall on her back.But Peter caught her.Arms wrapped around her waist.

"Peter!"she yelled.

"What?"

"I know the answer!It's a trick!There are three answers!"she said smiling.

"Is that so?"he pulled her up and put her on the ground,where it's safe."Finish it with them!"

She grinned widely.She thought her cheeks would rip."Lightning is strong,it strikes up above,but even it can't be stronger than the power of love.Hate.And adventure."

Peter didn't answer.But he smirked and that was a good sign.

"So is it the right answer?"she couldn't wait.

Peter just stood there for a while.Then he took a few steps closer and leaned in to whispered in her ear,"What prize do you want?"

And that's when Y/n realized.She had won a game with Peter Pan.