Im sorry..

(Betrayed au!Rubix and Mal oneshot)

(Ruby's POV)
I sighed a little as I arched my back after I had done some documents for my Mother, Alcina Dimitrescu. It had been 24 years ago since me and my brother, Sal got Betrayed by our ex-friends. I still remember what happened when me and him were just 8 and 9 respectively.

(Flashback)
"Six! Mono! Please lift us up!" I begged as Six held on to me and Mono Held on to my brother. They were silent.. until.. they noticed our eyes.. Sal's Eyes were instead of a Pale blue color, they were a dark shade of yellow and my eyes were instead of a sky blue color with flecks of Purple, they were a deep shade of said color with a bit of a reddish tint to Them. "Your.. YOUR RELATED TO THE MONSTERS OF THE WOODS!"said Six. Just then.. their hands let go of ours and me and my Brother fell over the ledge, Screaming. Then.. We landed with a Splat.

It was so painful.. then, when we woke up, we noticed we were in a hospital room with two beds beside each other. I was the first to wake up. "Sis! Your awake!" Chirped a voice. I looked over to where the voice came from and saw a little girl who looked about my age. She had Curly brown hair, Green eyes, Pale skin with cuts and bruises, and wore a pink dress that was dirty and white socks. She looked.. kinda adorable. "Where are we?" I asked, my voice a little soft. She smiled at me. "Your in the Slenderman mansion, Sis! Mom and dad saw you and big brother covered in blood.. so they fixed you up!"

(Flashback end)
I was forever grateful to mother and father for finding me and Sal after we.. died. I smiled at the memory, I was shocked I was related to Father but it sunk in with time. I knocked on the door to my mother's room and entered. "Mother, I brought you the documents you wanted." I said. She smiled at me. "Ruby, you been working yourself too hard, have a break." She told me. I nodded and left her room, leaving the documents with her.

(Six's POV)
Ruby.. what happened to you?.. I watched as the Slender girl left her mother's room and went into her own. I followed her and saw how much she changed.

She had Delicate white skin, mid-length black mermaid curly hair, The same Purple eyes I looked into when.. I dropped her, and she wore a black dress with golden edges at the hem, black knee-high stockings and Black heels.. she also paired the dress with a gray cardigan. I began to blush when I saw her head swish side to side at Toby, smiling at him before going behind him and fixing up his position, her heels clicking as she did so.

Once she entered her room, she lit a small candle with her finger and stared into a silver ornate mirror, Decorated with gilded red edges. She sighed a little before I tapped her shoulder, Hearing her let out a startled "Oh!".
"You actually startled me!" She said, standing up to her full height which was roughly about the same as Mono, except she looked quite beautiful. "No, it was my fault, Ruby. I was the one who snuck up on you." I told her. She shook a little before walking around me, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. "I never seen you around here before! Are you a new creepypasta?" She asked me in a soft and seductive voice. "What's your name?" I was silent before I told her. "My name is.. Six." Her eyes widened before she extinguished the candle and I couldn't see her in the darkness of her room. I then felt large amounts of pain, Shocking me through my arm. I screamed in pain. I looked over and saw her with a tentacle behind her back. I watched as it went back into her.

"You deserve this.. FOR BETRAYING ME!" She said as another one hit me in the side of my hip. She had a scowl on her lips as she continued to hit me with her tentacles. I didn't fight back as I saw how much pain I had caused her.. "Ruby.." I spoke softly with every ounce of my strength. "I'm sorry.." she folded her arms. "Not yet, you aren't." She replied before she took out a small Stun gun, in the shape of a gun. I began to scream as the gun shocked me repeatedly and I was on the verge of passing out. "Tch, pathetic." She mumbled softly under her breath quietly but loudly to me. She kicked me in the nose as blood spilled down. She locked away the stun gun and went over to me.

"I'm gonna make sure you regret even betraying me." She whispered before it all went black.