Demon Nightmares

(Demon slayer and Little nightmares crossover!)

(Six's POV)
I was sitting in a meadow of flowers with my girlfriend, Ruby's head on my lap. She looked so peaceful.. as if she wasn't murdered. She looked at me with those beautiful purple eyes of hers and smiled. "Love you!" She said softly. I blushed a little and returned the words. I began to pet her when I heard a scream? Ruby immediately sat up and seemed to have recognized the scream. "SALLY!" She yelled as she went into overprotective sister mode and began to run, me fellowing her in an attempt to catch up with her.

There in the distance was the little ghost girl and a few guys surrounding her?! Chara, Betty and Ashley must've heard the screaming because they appeared in their Yokai forms with their mother, Hachishakusama also known as the 8 foot tall woman. (An: * means a different language!)

"*what is going on here?!*" Asked Chara as she was about to kill someone who decided to mess with Sally. "*I don't know, Chara. But what ever it is, someone's gonna die!*" said Ashley

(Sally's POV)
I was making flower crowns underneath one of my Father's trees when all of a sudden, a few males surrounded me. I easily recognized them as Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Still when they showed up, I guess I screamed because suddenly my sister, Six, Chara, Betty and Ashley along with their mother, Hachishakusama appeared behind them. "Hey, what do you think your doing to the little Angel?" Asked Betty as she was pretty mad. The three demon slayers slowly turned around at the sound of her voice and screamed. Well.. Zenitsu did Tanjiro and Inosuke not so much.

"L-lady Benihime! I am so sorry about this, we didn't mean to ambush your friend!" Apologized Tanjiro as he got on the ground. She smiled a little. "Get up." She told him softly as he got up. Her dark pink swallowtail butterfly wings flapped behind her as she looked at Tanjiro. "Why are you in the woods?" She asked as Tanjiro stared into her eyes. "Zenitsu thought he heard a girl's singing here and being the simp that he is, he demanded to check it out." She nodded her head as the small blade in her sandal popped out.

Zenitsu ran as the Youngest Swallowtail Yokai chased him. We all were laughing, seeing that simp being put In his place. I was on Tanjiro's Shoulders giggling cutely at the sight. "GO BETTY!" I said as she landed a hit on him. He tried to fight back, but she didn't allow any openings. After she made an example out of him, she went back to us. Zenitsu faced her wrath since he began simping over different girls and she put a stop to it. She adored Nezuko as the little sister she wanted and didn't want to see her upset so that was her reason for putting Zenitsu in his place, Quite literally too.

I would often see them bonding in her room as nezuko was being an adorable little bean and Betty acted as the bodyguard for Tanjiro while he was away. He appreciated the fact we were looking out for his sister.