Two different worlds

(Rubix wedding oneshot!)

(Ruby's POV)
I was in my room adding the final touches to my wedding dress as Crystal tied the final lacing, making a neat bow on the back. Grace was happy for me since I was finally getting the happy ending I deserved for so many years.. I looked in the mirror and gasped at my reflection. Was this me I was looking at?

I smiled a little as Lily walked in, her light pink kimono with red blossoms catching the light

I smiled a little as Lily walked in, her light pink kimono with red blossoms catching the light. "I'm so proud of you, Ruby.. your finally getting married after so long." Lily started to cry. "If only Dad's old friends could see you now!" She said. Jasmine walked over and cleaned her face. "Your crying more than the bride's parents!" She said laughing. Lily giggled as she walked over to put makeup on me. She had chosen a red for the corner of my eyes and soft pink lipstick. Once she was finished, she then placed a jade necklace around my neck for good luck.

Just then, Sal walked in. "It's time sis." He said before leaving. "Showtime." I said as the girls left to head outside my room. I picked up my veil and placed it on my head.

It had flowers on the hem so the sunlight would reflect it

It had flowers on the hem so the sunlight would reflect it. I created a bouquet of flowers for me so I could hold them while walking.

The roses were in mine and Six's colors, Red and Yellow

The roses were in mine and Six's colors, Red and Yellow. I smiled as memories of everything that happened to me went through my mind. I walked out of my room and looked at my bridesmaids. They all wore kimonos in their respective colors. Lily's was a light pink with red blossoms, Grace's was dark red with golden phoenixes, Jasmine's was also a dark red but with pink blossoms, Ophelia's was a Yellow kimono with a blue stone in the center, Midnight's was a light purple with red roses, and Karma's was a maroon color with black roses. They all held different colors of roses but in the same theme, Red and yellow.

"Ready?" Asked Lily as I nodded. We then started walking to where the wedding would take place.

(Six's POV)
I was a nervous wreck. It had been months ago since I asked Ruby to marry me and she said yes. I straightened my black tie as my tuxedo was green and silver as my soon-to-be wife was a beautiful Gryffindor. I imagined what she looked like as I then heard footsteps. Sally and Callie were the flower girls as they wore dresses in their respective colors. Sally's dress was a soft baby pink with lace and ruffles, a pink rose headband, nude ballet flats and a basket filled with red rose petals. Callie's dress was a soft pastel yellow with ruffles and flowers, a yellow lily flower hair clip, sunlight yellow flats, and a basket filled with yellow rose petals.

They tossed the flowers as my breath hitched at the sight of my Gryffindor. Her dress was a red and gold kimono, a white veil with flowers, red low heels, a jade necklace. Red eyeshadow at the corner of her pretty dark blue eyes, soft pink lipstick and a bouquet of red and yellow roses. She stood in front of me and smiled. Zalgo opened his book and started speaking. "We are gathered here today for the union of Ruby June Fisher and Six. For those that think that these two shall not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." No one spoke as they wanted their boss's daughter to be happy. "Do you, Six, Take Ruby to be your lawfully wedded wife for richer or poorer, in sickness and wealth until death do you part?" I smiled at her. "I do." I said, wanting to slip the ring on her finger. Zalgo then turned to Ruby. "Do you, Ruby June Fisher, take Six to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Ruby didn't hesitate with her answer. "I do!" She said, her smile never fading. Sal went over with the rings on a pillow. They were in our respective Hogwarts houses, Slytherin and Gryffindor. I picked up the Slytherin ring and looked down at her hand.

 I picked up the Slytherin ring and looked down at her hand

I slid the ring on her finger as she smiled. She picked up the Gryffindor ring as she looked down at my hand.

 She picked up the Gryffindor ring as she looked down at my hand

She slid the ring on my finger and giggled. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Wife and Wife! You may kiss the bride!" Said Zalgo as I grabbed her, dipping her and kissed her deeply. She kissed back. The entire wedding hall cheered and some started crying. "My baby!!" Cried Slenderman and my dad. She giggled softly. After the reception, dances and everything else ended, Ruby picked up her bouquet and turned around as her back was towards her cousins. "Good luck girls!" She said before throwing it into the air. I watched as Crystal caught it as she gasped. Ruby and I left the place as night fell.

We went to London for our honeymoon as we began to mate. After mating, our hands which had the respective rings on them glittered in the moonlight. "I love you." She said as I smiled. "I love you too." I wanted to tell her I was a witch but decided not to as I made a lot of enemies back then. I can't and won't lose her.. not ever.