His Yokai

(Thiara Oneshot)

(Chara's POV)
I was dancing in the dance room to 'Ralsei's Lullaby' since it was comforting to my soul. I could feel a presence but I ignored it since I thought it was either Ashley, or Betty. Once the song ended, I stopped dancing to see where this.. strange aura came from. When I looked at the tv, I noticed.. Static? Wait.. didn't Six say two people can warp though the TVs? Of course, I was scared and I responded.

"H-hello?"

(Thin man's POV)
Who was this girl? I was planning on figuring out where I was until.. I saw her. She had short brown hair, pale white skin, and she wore a light green dress with yellow flowers on it. Once the music ended, she opened her eyes revealing Ruby red irises.. for some unknown reason, I felt as if my heart was about to beat out of my chest.. I knew who she was. Her name was Chara, the same name of the child who was resurrected. But.. she has grown quite beautifully.. then.. she spoke.

"H-hello?" She asked in her soft and shy voice. I then popped out of the tv. "Hello, Chara." She Gasped in shock and backed away, placing her hands on her chest. Her back collided with the wall as her eyes were widened. I didn't blame her for acting like that. It was her body's instincts telling her that there was danger. "H-how do you know my name? I never said anything about my name!" She said. "I know everything, Chara." She seemed to calm down and blushed. I smirked. "Did you know your adorable when you blush?" That seemed to trigger a response from her and she blushed even redder. "I-I'm not adorable!" She replied.

"Yes you are, and nothing is going to change my mind." She seemed to have mixed thoughts and then.. she kissed me. I began to blush a magenta color and she pulled away shortly after. "You were saying~?" She said with a mischievous smile. I then wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her again. "I like you." She said, confessing. I smiled a little at her words. "I like you too." She smiled at me, placing her head on my chest. I sensed a strange aura from her but didn't think to much of it. She was too cute. Honestly.. let's see what happens in the future.