The dragon's treasure

(Cryco Oneshot!)

(Crystal's POV)
"For the last time, Lily. Draco does not have a crush on me!" I said to Lily who was teasing me about me and Draco being a couple. She was currently dating Ron Weasley, a boy from Gryffindor. Grace, my other cousin and the eldest daughter of Offenderman was currently dating Harry Potter, Aka the boy who lived. "You sure about that?" Asked Grace as she folded her arms with a small smile. We were talking until I heard loud footsteps? One of the Hufflepuff students ran through the halls screaming.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!" They screamed. I ran to the library to hide from the troll as I whimpered. I heard even more loud footsteps and I hid behind the furniture. Maybe if I pretend I'm one of the furniture, he'll go away! But.. The flutter of hope died as quickly as it came. The troll lifted me by my waist, Cracking a few ribs. I passed out from the blood that spilled from my mouth.

(Draco's POV)
As soon as I heard The announcement, I immediately went to look for Crystal. She had Caramel colored hair and Bright blue eyes, so she wasn't hard to miss. When I slightly opened the door to the library, I saw the Troll holding her as she bled from the mouth and was thrown into a table. Something inside of me snapped, as I took out my wand.

"Fiendfyre!" I called out as flames hit the troll and killed it. I ran to Crystal and held her close. "Crystal.. you need to live.. I.. I can't live with myself if you died.." I mumbled, Moving a lock of her hair out of her face. I heard others's footsteps as I softly said prayers so she could live.. "ahh! My library!" Said a shocked Madam Pierce as I heard a Familiar voice. "Not another word, Miss! Crystal is bleeding and we need to get her to the ward!" Replied a worried Sumire.

Nurse Comfrey took Crystal and used a stretcher to carry her into the ward. Once she was in, I began to pace back and forth worried if she was ok.. "Mr. Malfoy?" I looked up and stopped. "Yes?" "Miss Crystal is ok now. You can see her." I ran in before she passed out on me again.

(Crystal's POV)
When I woke up, I saw a bright light. Was this heaven? I then heard footsteps and the creak of a chair being pushed up beside me. I looked and saw Draco. "D-Draco? What are you doing here?" I asked as he sighed. "I have something to confess, Crystal." I urged him to go on as I wanted to hear what he had to say. He conjured a bouquet of White and red roses and gave them to me. I accepted them and kept quiet.

"Crystal Opal Fisher, I like you. When we met, you would be stuck in my mind for hours. When I saw you being Attacked by that troll, I killed it with every fiber of my being.. I couldn't bear the thought of someone so perfect and beautiful to die. You are my treasure and I am your guardian dragon protecting it." I immediately started crying. "Y-Yes! Yes I will be yours!" I said, as we kissed that very day.

(A/n: I don't own Harry Potter either, I own my OC's!)