Authors Note

Hello hello hello!!

I am here with a highly requested fanfic from a lot of feral Steve Kemp fans (not to be mistaken for lovely cute, blonde, but troubled 'I'm Not Here' Steve or Steve Rogers for that matter). 

I cannot believe how many people have read my other stories so far you guys are so fucking amazing!!! OMG I have so much love for you all, I didn't think I'd get to 50 on my first book and here we are and its all thanks to you!!! YES YOU, you reading, even if you've not read anything else I've written, you own my heart. THANK YOU for even getting this far. 

This is a fanfic based on the film 'Fresh' by Mini Cave on Hulu and soon Disney +. It is a horror/thriller and it has lots of Trigger Warnings. Examples: Death, Violence, Drugging, Murder, Insane, Cannibalism, Cannibals, Kidnapping, Sexual Acts, Knives, Guns, Blood, Body Parts, Chained up, Strong Language, Non- PC Language?, Online Dating, Serial Killers, Dark Kink etc.  

Like with all my works I don't own any of the characters except Y/N ( i own you... I own your ass . . .  lol ha. . . god I'm so funny . . . if you've seen the movie before you watch this I hope you're laughing) Y/N will be fitted into the storyline of the film. This is a Steve/Brendan Kemp x Reader Story.

I have never ever written something this dark before, so I hope it comes off ok. I will attempt to keep this story as close the the film as possible to you would be able to read along with the film if that makes sense but obviously it is a work of fiction and will stray a lot to fit you in. I will also be changing some of the characters or using the names but not the same character like ANN for example, to make room for you etc but like you know that, with it being a fan fiction and all. 

 I've never written a horror like this before so bare with me, I want it to be as spooky as possible and add a new dimension and change it a little but not too much because the film is so perfect.  Feedback is always welcome!

Happy Reading!