Hide and seek with a cheat!

Start from the beginning

LOL.

Well I can't complain about that but still....no musical for me!

I stayed with them for a while until they started arguing who of them was the better hero to show their ID card to get the cat in. Well it was certainly entertaining listening to them but I gotta go fast boii! It was now or never!

This is the moment I was waiting for!

Now I finally could escape them and that damn musical!

Finally!

I suddenly started sneaking backwards while erasing my presence which I still knew how to do because of my previous life and turned around. In the next second I was running away with a cat in my hand and a complete random direction too,  leaving the heroes behind me. 

Good luck finding me!

As I was running around a corner, I pumped into a person I was least expecting there. Well now I knew what kind of theater we were going too. It was the one which was close to a kindergarden and a police station. Well just my luck in running into the one guy I didn't even expect to see again.

Detective Tsukauchi?!

What the heck are you doing here?!

How high are the chances of me meeting you like this anyway?!

Apparently very high!

ARG!

Curse my luck!

Still why you out on the street?

I quickly stood up and helped him stand up too. Then I bowed apologetically and was about to start running again when all of the sudden the detective grabbed my collar and made me stop and turn around.

Detective: Izuku?!

Me: Yes, that's my name?

Detective: What the hell are you doing here?

I didn't wanted to waste any time. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Tensei sprinting towards me with a Present Mic out of breath behind him.

Mic: STOP THAT KID!

Me: Ahm... well gotta go!

Detective: Nope. Not on my watch.

Me: Hey Greed, how about a helping hand?

Greed: MEW!

Detective: I got to stop them following you! How can they chase after an innocent kid like that?

Me: Thanks.

Well I just had to turn around and starting running again and guess what I saw from looking back? The detective tried to arrest Mic and Tensei that was until we were rather far away and he started shaking his head.

Guess the brainwashing has a range limit on it.

Well anyways it's too late now!

I turned right, then left ran down an alley just to turn right again and well I found myself at the back of a park. There was a fence which I just scaled surprisingly easliy over and then just booked it.  Once I was in the largest park in the city I began hiding from the hero and the detective. Now at first I hid in a spot until I could hear them coming at me again and started moving places very stealthily. Needless to say that the detective joined the search by now.

One time I was in a tree and watched them from above searching for me exactly below where I was. The other time I was hiding in a tower located in the kids playground area and the heroes where walking past the playground. They spotted me and Tensei began to come to the sight were he saw me last but by the time he was up, I was already down and laughing my ass off. Tsukauchi also didn't climb it up. He however didn't see me climb the thing down and once he heard me he ran to me but I was gone again. Or it was just Greed mewing as loud as he could. I would like to think it was my ability alone but in reality if Greed didn't used his quirk to make them just stop for a while, I would have been found out by now.

I had to admit it, the cat loved thi game of hide and seek as much as I did.

Tho I made sure after 3 hours of running and hiding to just sat at a park bench and wait it out. Guess what Tensei did?

He ran past me while I was sitting there.

It was Mic who started complaining about the running and needed a break that found me because he was looking for a place to sit. A weird way to find someone right? More like scaring the guy who is deadly exhausted.

Mic: *inhale*exhale heavily*

Me: You really need to do more sport.

Mic: AAAAAAHHHH!

The moment I started to talk to the tired hero who didn't realise that I was sitting right beside him, he jumped and looked at me with a dead panting expression.

Mic: THE FUCK!

Greed: HISSSSS!

He then turned around and screamed with his quirk activated that he found me and soon after that the rest came to where we were.

Tensei: You are fast.

Me: Ahm thanks.

Tensei: Aslo what are you dong to have this kind of endurance?

Me: Ohh I just love to run around.

Or more like run away from Bakugo but ohh well it's the same thing.

Detective: Shota's cats are driving me crazy. That's the second one with a quirk now!

Mic: SAY WHAT! SECOND?!

Me: Wrath has an ice quirk.

Detective: And this one seems to have a mind quirk.

Tensei: Brainwashing you mean?

Mic: Anyways why did you run?

Me: Cause I sure as hell will not step a foot into a disney musical.

Detective: You wanted to get him into a musical?

Tensei: A kid friendly one!

Detective: *sigh* You guys are crazy. I am taking him with me.

Mic: Wha- NO! Sho entrusted him to me.

Detective: He ran away from you and succeeded. So that trust is gone now. I'll inform him that I have him with me.

The detective then kinda started ushering me to stand up and follow him but it was definitely a better choice then staying with these two crazy heroes who thought I was a little child and needed something like that. Well I mean I was 10 in real life but theoretically I was 16 in my mind cause that was the age I died.

In the end Mic was left pouting and the detective started telling me about his new case which was a bank robbery where we were actually going too right now. Tho I had to promise that Greed wouldn't use his quirk. Well only in extreme cases anyways.

A/N:

Greed's quirk: Believer

- can give the victime a specific task to do

- can make someone believe in something as well as change their opinion on something while staying close to them

- range of his quirk are 13 meters