You somehow smiled at him as his nose rubs the skin of your cheek before his mouth took the squishy part of it inside and bited it with his sharp teeth.

"Aah-hh" your mouth left a low shaky moan and you closed your eyes in sensation. "How are you so fluffy" he said in a sweet yet teasing tone as the charm of his lips again got visible making you feel relaxed.

Putting the piece of hair behind your ears which was blocking his favourite view he continued to admire your face which was lightning because of the happiness and the red tint he gave.

"Tae, why does it's all feel like a dream" you asked 
"Even if it's a dream, I promise you will not wake up until I turn your every fairytale into reality" he asserts and you know he's the man of his words.

You both were sharing a beautiful moment in eachother's arm but got interrupted with a voice of something shaking in bushes.

Leaving him in confusion you left his arms and got up to walk closer to that thing, taking small steps you got so closer to that thing but before you parted the bushes you looked behind and found him staring at you with a frown on his brows.

"I saw something here last night but before I could see it clearly, it vanished" you said innocently pointing towards the area where you was going to separate the bushes

He chuckled before walking up to you "okay let's see it together" he spoked before leading his hands towards the bushes as his wide body surrounded you since he was standing behind your figure.

When he parted the bushes your eyes widened & your breath hitched as you turned behind and grabbed the material of his cloths.

The sudden noice it made by wiggling it's wings made your heart almost blast, as white golden feathers started raining on you like drops in the rain.

You took some courage to look up while yours hands were still holding onto his shirt.

"It won't hurt, baby" he spoked when your big doe eyes was busy in exploring the heavenly creature.

It's shinny fur covered the sky, as like a heaven creature, made for angels. It's Glamorous hairs were so unreal, like a prince of wonderland. And when he opened its eye, you saw a universe inside.

Pegasus, a mythical , divine winged horse , born with pure white skin that reflected peace. A unique creature from Mount helicon, and it could be defined by the blow in his hoofs.

Being ugly , is a sense of peace for some people but for a beautiful myth like him was born with rainbow dash type beauty.

He was fast, very fast, that its wings touched the sky and then the ground in a second. Pegasus is a hero of gorgon Medusa.