Ayla's Punishment

Ayla's Pov

As soon as I responded Jay gets up from his chair and walks into a door that i am assuming is his closet. Jace walks over to Jay's desk and grabs the phone. He starts to dial a number before putting it up to his ear. He starts to talk quietly making it impossible to hear. Jay walks out holding a collar and leash before sitting back into his chair. Jay gets off the phone and walks back over to us. "Dad says the room is open all day. He also is calling her teacher and letting her know that Ayla will not be in this morning set of classes." Jay nods before staring down at me before quickly pointing at the ground between his legs. I quickly move to kneel between his legs. Jay roughly grabs my hair holding it tightly. He jerks it back making my face look up at him. I let out a small whimper before meeting his eyes. His bright green eyes shinedown at me, piercing me to the core.

"Girl it seems the reminder of who is in charge has left. I guess we have to remind you. Since you are fully ours you can bet it won't be getting off so easily as you did when you first got here. I am gonna put this collar and leash on you. Then we are gonna take a small walk to the teacher's playroom." Jay says sternly before he lets go of my hair. Jace steps forward and takes a hold of my hair but his hold is not as tight as Jay's was. Jay puts the collar on me leaving it semi tight but not tight enough to hurt. It is a black leather collar with three D-rings one on each side then one on the front. The leach was a metal chain with a black leather handle. "Now Kitten are you gonna be a good girl and walk on the leash without pulling or do i need to grab Jace a leash as well?" He says with a smirk almost as if he already knows the answer. I look between them both with my eyes wide before dropping my gaze. Jace sighs softly before yanking on my hair making me cry out in surprise. "Baby girl, I advise you to use your words and not ignore a question. You are already in a lot of trouble. Jay i think it is best if we don't trust this one. She seems to have decided to be a huge brat today." Jay nods before walking over to the closet leaving me alone with Jace. I feel Jace loosen his grip. Without thinking I yank my hair out of his grip and run into the bathroom. I close the door and lean against it trying to calm my nervousness. Before I could catch my breath I heard stomping towards the door followed by heavy knocks on the door. I groan to myself knowing I just made this even worse on myself. Is there even a point to try and get out of this?

"oh Girl you just made this ten times worse! Open this door or you are gonna fully regret everything. Might even do half your punishment inside the dining hall." Jay yells through the door. I whimper even louder before standing up and slowly opening the door partly. Jay pushes the door open fully before staring down at me from his full height. He grabs onto my neck harshly before dragging me towards his desk. As we near his desk I notice that it has been cleared off fully and that Jace is holding a couple things in his hands. He has a very stern face as he watches us get closer. Jay pushes me onto the desk. I land on the desk on my stomach whimpering, not daring to move. Jay opens a drawer pulling out a set of metal handcuffs. He tosses them to Jace who at some point apparently puts the stuff down. Jace quickly cuffs my wrists, not giving me anytime to argue. Jay grabs onto my skirt lifting it up before pulling down my black silt panties. I brace myself for a smack but nothing comes.

"Girl you have me beyond mad. Since I am mad I am not going to smack you. I am gonna be putting in a vibrator that we can control with a remote. You will wear this for as long as I say and you are NOT allowed to cum. If you do then we will add another punishment on top of what you are already getting am i understood?" Jay says with a tone daring me to question him. My eyes grow wide at what he said sinks in. He is gonna put something inside me....do i tell him i am still a virgin.... Is it gonna hurt if I don't tell him? As if sensing that i was having an issue with something Jace lowers himself to look into my eyes. I guess seeing the worry in my eyes in the process. Jace looks over to Jay before picking me up and sitting me on the desk. "Baby what is it? What we plan to do is not that bad." Jace says softly to me. Jay groans loudly before moving in front of me. "Kitten are you a virgin? " I whimper softly before nodding looking down at my feet. Jay walks out of my sight as Jace gives me a tight hug "don't worry Baby we won't take that from you as a punishment. We are glad you told us that that vibrator would have really hurt" Jay walks back over to us before nodding to Jace. Jace lifts me up and slowly lowers me onto my stomach. Once I am completely down Jace lays a hand on the top of my back. I hear a soft vibrating noise before I feel another hand on the lower of my back. The pressure from the hands increases as I suddenly feel a vibrating feeling touch my clit. I gasp loudly as an intense amount of pleasure takes control of my body. My hips instantly start to buck as this feeling is so strange and new. I feel my panties before pulling up and back over my butt and hip. I moan loudly as my hips start to move against the vibrator that is now sitting inside my panties. Jace leans forward and mumbles into my ear "You better not cum or you will regret it." I look up at Jace with pleading eyes as my stomach starts to tighten. I bite my lip and moan loudly. Just as I feel the pleasure growing even stronger the vibration stops. I growl loudly and smack my head against the desk. I guess the guys did not like that as I got a very hard smack to my butt. I cry out in pain but also a moan. Jay groans down at me before grabbing my butt harshly " oh does the Girl like that? Is she getting off from pain now? Don't worry you will be getting plenty of it." Jay grabs onto my collar harshly yanking me to my feet. I whimper softly as my already sensitive clit rubs against the vibrator still in my panties. Jace smirks at me before handing Jay a leash. I look between them realizing they both have one. Making it impossible to hide the fact that I am leashed. I watch as Jay clicks his leash onto one of the side D rings as Jace does the same on the other side. Jay moves to stand in front of me keeping a tight grip on the leash.