Car ride

Ayla's POV

I land in the car with a loud thud. I slowly sit on my butt and look around the car. I notice that the two captain seats are taken out leaving a big space between the front seats and the back. Right in the middle of the space is a plastic bin that has about an inch or two of rice inside. The side of the bin goes up about four inches. I tilt my head confused not realizing that Jay and John had climbed into the back. Jay seemed to notice where I was staring as he let out a laugh. I snap my head to look up at him giving him the best glare I possibly can.

" Don't worry little girl, you are gonna find out what that is for after your first part of your punishment." I shake my head quickly. What does he mean the first part? I looked out the window trying to see my dad but he was nowhere to be found. Jay moves closer to me before doing the scary quiet voice as he spoke " if you come here it won't hurt as bad but if I have to get you I PROMISE you will regret it" I start to think about my options but decided to comply so i can brat another day. I slowly knee walk over to him and look at my knees. I hear him and John laugh at me which pisses me off. I lose all thought of submitting as I lift my hard and yell as loud as I can " dont fucking laugh at me! Who the fu.." Before I could finish talking a felt a hard slap across my face making my head jerk to the side. As my eye swell up with tears i look over at Jay who has a stone cold straight face with his hand still raised.

"You. Don't. Cuss. At. A. Dom. " Jay leans down to be inches from my face as he speaks again "John get the switch she is past the point of an easy punishment." John gets out of the car and goes somewhere else as Jay stands up and grabs me by my neck. He uncuffs my hands. He pulls on my wrist to a cuff that is clipped into the trunk before grabbing my other wrist and doing the same but on the other side of the back seat. As he does this I finally have a moment to look at him. He seems to be about 6'4 all muscle he has tattoos on his hands and arms that his blank short sleeve shirt shows. He has jet black hair with piercing green eyes. Once my hands are tight and I can't get out he steps back as John walks in with a thin wooden stick. Jay takes it and swings it in the air making a whooshing sound. He moves over to me and leans down unbuckling my black skinny jeans. I whimper and try to move away from his hands. He leans forward to whisper in my ear "now little one either stay still or I will have John hold you. If that happens I will smack a LOT harder." I nod slightly and stop moving not wanting to piss him off more. Plus not like I can get far with my hands cuffed to the trunk.

As soon as I stopped moving he pulled my pants down to my knees. Exposing my red silk panties. He steps back and kneels by the bin of rice. "Now little one I am gonna be nice and let you keep those panties on BUT if you act out during your punishments we will restart without them on am I understood?" He asked me. I nod but apparently that was the wrong move as he smacks my butt with the switch leaving a stingy pain and more then likely a welt. I yelp and jerk forward smacking my hips against the back of the seat. " get back to how you were and use your words when talking to me" I slowly move my feet back on the floor making me lean forward with my butt out in the open. I nod and whisper a small "yes" to him but that also gained me another Welt. " Speak up and you address me as Sir!" He responded as he raised the switch again. I hold back another whimper as I nod and respond softly "Yes Sir '' He nods with approval before stating " your punishments will be 15 smacks with the switch then you will kneel in the rice on the hour drive. If an emergency pops up or you 100% cant handle anymore you will use the safe word red. Do I need to explain to you the importance of safe words and using them correctly?" I shake my head no as my parents have drilled the importance of safe words. As I look at him I notice his eyebrows raised and him about to swing again before I realize my mistake. I quickly say "no Sir! I know the importance of it" he lowers his arm and nods. He moves slightly to the side of me and starts the fifteen smacks. With each one he hits harder and harder. By the end I have let a few tears slip down my face but I refuse to fully cry.

Jay's POV

After I finish the fifteen smacks I eye her ass looking at all seventeen welts. I nod in approval before looking up at her face. She had a few tears that rolled down her face but nothing more. I am shocked as this was her first time. I nod to John to UNhook her right cuff as I undid her left. Without saying a word we pulled her over to the rice bin and made her stand in it. I lower my head so I am at her eye level as she is only around 5ft. I look into her bright blue eyes and say in a calm, strict voice. " You are to kneel in this rice. I want your knees shoulder length apart, your head down and your hands resting on your thighs palms up. Your back is to be straight do you understand me?" She nods and whispers a "yes Sir '' she slowly kneels how i told her to. We hook her cuffs to anchors that are built into the car next to the bin. The chain is long enough to let her rest her hands on her thighs but not long enough for her to stand up. I nod to John as a sign to start driving as I move to sit on the back seat. I watch her closely and finally get a good look at her. She has bright fiery red hair, bright blue eyes. She is currently wearing a black tank top and her red silk panties as her pants fell off while moving her. I reach into my pocket to pull out my phone so I can text my brother.

*********************************************************************

Jay- hey Brother! I think I found her

Brother- wait what?

Jay- me and John were sent out to pick up a brat for the Academy. Her dad warned us she can be a handful and he was not joking. In the short time we have had her she has been tackled, restrained, seventeen switch hits, and now is kneeling in rice for the drive.

Brother- geez sounds like she might need someone to keep her in line...or two? Let me talk to the headmaster before you get here

***********************************************************************

As I look up from my phone I let out a loud growl at what I see. Ayla had stopped kneeling with her back straight and she had lifted her head to look around. Her head jerked to me at my growl. She tried to quickly go back to kneeling correctly but it was too late as I had seen her. I slowly moved toward her, not moving my eyes off her. As soon as I get within reach I grab her face and make her look at me. As i stared into her eyes i can see a hint of fear start to grow. "Oh little one you are in so much trouble. Headmaster is gonna approve you to be mine and my brothers submissive. Tonight is gonna be hard on you since you can't seem to learn. " Her eyes grow wide as I speak. If only she knew how nice I am being. I dont put up with this crap and she is gonna learn that the hard way. I let go of her face and started to unlock her cuffs once more. I pulled her out of the bin and to the back seat. I sat on the seat before pointing in front of me. "Keel how you are supposed to facing the front of the car." She nodded slightly and turned around before she was able to drop down. I smack her butt harshly, seeing a red mark almost instantly. She let out a cry of pain and quickly dropped to her knees " you will use your words or i will make you". She whimpered loudly and nodded "y...yes S...Sir" I nod and rest my hand around her throat holding it firmly but not enough to cause pain....yet. " We have 45 mins before we get there and I expect you to be kneeling the whole time, am I understood?" She once again nods and stutters out a small "yes Sir." I nod before softening my gaze. She is gonna be a handful but i look forward to it