The meeting

Ayla pov

I keep my head hidden in Jay's neck as we walk to where I assume the headmaster is. As we enter the main office I hear Jay being greeted and someone asking who I was. Jay laughs slightly before pulling my face out of his neck. "This here is Ayla she is new to school and needs to be seen by the headmaster." Jay says before letting me go back to hiding. We were told that he would be ready in five minutes so we went to take a seat. As we sit down Jay pulls me away slightly before looking me in the eyes ''little one when we go in to see the headmaster you need to be on your best behavior or you will regret it. If you are good and well mannered you can be done with punishments but if you act up we will have to mark that butt more." As he says he makes me put pressure on my very sore butt making me cry out softly. I nod and whisper a yes sir. Jay's brother leans over and lifts my head to look at him "baby girl my name is Jace. I am Jay's brother and one part of this meeting is us becoming your Doms. If you agree to this we will be going to our dorm and setting up your rules before school tomorrow." I nod very slowly while looking at them both. Just as Jay was about to say something we were told that the headmaster was ready. Jay and Jace nodded at each other before standing up. Jay put me down on my feet but my legs still felt kinda weak. Jace slipped an arm around my wrist as Jay held my hand. As Jace half carries me into the room my heart starts to beat faster and faster

The headmaster was sitting at his desk with a bunch of papers in front of him. He looks up when we walk in and points to the two chairs in front of him. Jay went and sat in one then Jace in the other. Jay pointed at the spot between the seats without looking back at me. I slowly walked between the seats and stood there shifting my weight between my feet. The headmaster leaned back in his chair looking at me. Jay sighed and stood up from his chair before looking at me sternly. He pointed at the ground by my feet one more time before it clicked. I quickly dropped to my knees and kneeled with my legs apart and head down. I felt someone pat my head but did not look up. A hand went and rested around my neck. I knew instantly that it was Jay. I tried as hard as i could to ignore the fact that i am kneeling in only panties and a tank top. If someone would walk in they would clearly see all the marks on my butt.

The headmaster cleared his throat then lean forward and begin to talk " As you both know Ayla is the daughter of Jack who is a close friend of mine. I have seen videos of how bratty she can be. She might be well behaved now but that more than likely is only because that butt of hers hurts like hell. Are you both prepared to handle that?" Before the two men could answer I tried to jerk my head up and respond but Jay instantly tightened his hold on my neck causing it to hurt. I bit my lip to stop from whimpering as I stopped trying to look up. As soon as I stopped Jay loosened his grip making the pain subside. Jace was the first to respond. " I have only seen her act out once when she first got here but we were easily able to get her back under control. Jay has of course seen her act out more though. But I personally am up to the challenge Father" Jay quickly responded after his brother. " don't get me wrong, she is a handful, hell her ass shows how much she got in trouble in only two hours. But I also know there is a loving little girl in there who just needs a firm hand. I am up for the challenge father" as Jay was talking he started to rub his thumb against my throat in a comforting manner. I could not help but slightly lean into the touch. The headmaster leaned over his desk to look at me. "Little girl do you agree to be their submissive? They are very much firm but also loving you would be well taken care of but also kept in line." I played with my hands nervously before looking up at the headmaster as Jay hand slide down to my shoulder. "Yes Sir I would like that. I can't say I will make it easy on them cause I won't" I mumble before looking at my lap.

All three males let out a huge laugh before the headmaster spoke again. "Well sweetie there is one more thing to know then." At that Jay returns his hold back onto my neck. I look up at the headMaster unable to hide my fear. "What...what is that Sir?" The headmaster gives me a sad smile before responding. "I am your Doms' father but also the headmaster. If you break a major school rule then all four of us will be meeting and talking about a suitable punishment" I look between all three of the men before whimpering loudly. Jace stands up and walks behind me. The headmaster stands and walks out from behind his desk. He kneels down in front of me to meet my gaze "When Jay and John went to get you you tried really hard to hurt them right?" I quickly drop my gaze and stare at my hands. I could hear two low growls, one from behind me and one from my right side. A loud whimper escapes my lips as the head on my throat tightens. "Y...Yes Sir" A sigh leaves Jace as he bends down behind me gently laying a hand on my lower back "Little one trying to attack a teacher is a big no no." I bit my lip and kept my gaze lowered. I am not sure if I can handle another spanking . The headmaster reaches over, placing a finger under my chin. He lifts my head gently before speaking in a soft tone "Now since you were not their submissive yet the punishment is left up to me. I Know your butt is already super sore so i don't think a spanking is a good idea at this time. Since you got punished all the way here I will allow that to count this time. But you need to understand you are getting left off super easy" He looks at me very sternly before I slowly nod "I understand Sir" Once his fingers leave my chin i quickly drop my gaze back down. Jace sits back down in the seat to my left before gently picking me up setting me in his lap.  The three of them talk for a while as I slowly start to doze off exhausted after this long day.