First day of school.

Ayla's POV

After my punishment I took a quick shower. I scrubbed my scalp with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner before getting out and drying off. I wrap the towel tightly around my body hoping the guys are not in the room waiting. As I peek out the bathroom door I am relieved to see it empty. As I step out I notice a uniform laid out on my bed. The uniform was a simple black and white striped skirt with a white button up short sleeve blouse. I quickly get dressed before throwing my red hair up into a messy bun and grabbing my backpack slinging it onto one shoulder. As i step out of the bedroom I walk towards the living room only to stop in my tracks when I see Jay and Jace. Jace is wearing a black suit with a white button up and a blue pastel satin tie. Jay was wearing the same thing but instead had a bright red satin tie. As I look up at their faces they both hold a huge smirk clearly knowing I was checking them out. Instead of mouthing off I stayed quiet not wanting to already get in trouble again. Jay opens the door and motions for me to follow behind. Without a word I simply follow, allowing him to lead me to my class as Jace does who knows what. After a semi short walk we stopped at a classroom. Jay turns to look at me before he bends down to my height. "Now Kitten, this class is only for today to figure out what kind of submissive you are. Once we know you will be sorted into the right uniform and the right course. If you act up in ANY classes me and Jace will be called down to deal with you. Me or Jace will be here to collect you after your test. So be a good kitten and go sit down while I talk to the teacher "I whisper a small "yes Sir" before dropping my gaze.

Jays pov

I open the door to the class room watching Ayla go sit down before I walk to the teachers desk. I recognize the teacher as a lady barely above my age. She has long black hair that is neatly braided. She has thin glasses that hide her doe like brown eyes. She wears a black suit with a red tie showing everyone she is a Mistress. "Hello Elizabeth I am here dropping off Ayla. She can be a handful so if any issues arise call me or my brother Jace and we will come to deal with her." At my words her head jerked up at me then to Ayla. She laughs softly before nodding "I will call with her results but I think you I already one of the results will be Brat if she is giving you off all people trouble." I laugh and nod before turning around and leaving itching to know her results.

After class Ayla's pov.

I had finished my test fairly quickly and was told to stay behind so she could talk to Jace and Jay. Don't understand why as I was fairly well behaved and did not cause a disruption. As I sit in one of the back desks my heart rate speeds up as Jay and Jace walk in. Both give me a serious look before walking to the teacher. I could not hear anything they were saying but I saw both men stand up straighter. Jay looks at me before motioning for me to come to them. I sigh loudly before standing up from my desk and dragging my feet towards him. As soon as i was within reach Jace pulls me in front of him and rests his hands on top my shoulders. I look up at them as i only come up to their collar bone. Jace makes me look towards the teacher as she begins to speak.

" I had time to study her test and can now give you all the results of what type of submissive she is. From her test it shows she is a big brat but also a little. We estimate her age to be around 3-5 but she does have traits of a younger age." My head snaps up at the results. I knew I was a little but did not want them to know. I know Jace is a Daddy but that knowledge does not make me feel any better. Both men nod as if they already knew this. Before I knew it we were leaving the class and heading to the lunchroom. As we enter I see a lot of different people wearing different colored ties or having different colored skirts. I try to come to a stop but Jay reaches behind me and grabs a hold around my neck. He does not squeeze but in a way it calms me down. He leads me to a table that has three open seats. Jace sits down and Jay forces me to sit next to him before he takes the last open seat next to me. Jace speaks up getting my attention

"Baby girl, these people are our friends. The man in front of me is Drew. He is a Daddy " I look up, eyeing Drew he has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes he smiles at me showing off a set of dimples. I lower my eyes again. Jace speaks up again quietly "the girl in front of you is Alecia. She is a little just like you. Her Daddy is Drew. '' I look up again and see a brown hair green eyed girl who seems to be struggling to sit still. Her Daddy sends her a look making her settle down. Before I have a chance to look down Jay speaks up. "Kitten the last person at this table is Michael. He is a Master like me so I don't advise mouthing off to him as he won't deal with it." Whimper softly knowing what he is implying. As I look up at Michael he has jet black hair and cold blue eyes. I quickly drop my gaze not wanting to piss off anyone.