change good or bad?

Ayla's POV
As we walked into the office Jay and the headmaster's heads snapped to look at us. They both wore a small smile on their faces as they saw Jace carrying me. Jay was sitting in the left chair like last time so Jace went in and sat in the left one. I went to move off his lap assuming I was supposed to kneel again even if I had no interest in it. Jay spoke sweetly and quietly. "Kitten, you can stay in his lap. Only time I will make you kneel is if you are acting like a brat. If you act up during this meeting we would go to the dorm and I would handle it and okay?" Even though his talk involved punishment it made me feel better to know the headmaster would not be involved. I whispered a small "Yes Sir" before getting comfortable on Jace's lap. He once again kisses my forehead and holds me close.

Jace's POV
My dad spoke up after a couple of silent minutes. "Jay has informed me of her test results. I have a few information I have to share then a few questions. First off she is gonna be getting a different uniform as well as a new classes. Those classes will involve. DDLG dynamics, homeroom twice a day. I know Jay is wanting some extra added?" I shake my head trying to hold back a laugh knowing Ayla is not going to like those he wants. "Really just the Submissive class. With her being a little I don't want her in any slave classes " Jay responds while looking down at our little one. She whimpers softly at the list of classes we laugh softly knowing the classes really are not bad. I start to pet her hair in a comforting way hoping to calm her nerves. Headmaster nods before going into a cupboard full of uniforms. He pulls out 3 pastel colored skirts before handing them to Jay. Jay takes them and sets them on the floor. Seeing as we had submissives before we know what is about to happen. Headmaster hands Jay two cuffs before seating back in his seat. I make Ayla look up at me.

"Baby girl. Seeing as we are nowhere near ready for collaring we are gonna put two cuffs on you. Me and Jay will each have a key to one. One cuff represents me as your Daddy and the other represents Jay as your Master. They match our Dom types colors okay?" She nods slowly still with some fear in her eyes of the unknown. I pat her head gently before holding her right arm out to Jay as he prefers her to his left. Since it is his dominant side and gives him more control. I see him carefully slip it on her wrist before pulling it tight enough to not fall off but not tight enough to hurt her. His cuff is a bright red with a black leather belt inside the cuff is lined with the black silk. The silk is only temporary until the submissive learns not to yank on it then it becomes plain leather. He slowly clicks a small lock onto it making it impossible to get off without getting the lock off first. After it is locked he leans down and kisses it. He looks at me before grabbing Ayla off my lap. She whimpers slightly I guess assuming she was gonna be forced to kneel. I chuckle to myself knowing how much she does not like it which makes Jay do it more.

Jay's pov

As I sit down with Ayla in my arms I smile softly at her wrist. She is now mine and did not fight it at all. Maybe she wants to accept us. I make her straddle my lap allowing me to stare into her beautiful eyes. Her face turns almost as red as her hair before she quickly hides in the side of my neck. I kiss her temple before whispering "it is now Daddy's turn to put his cuff on you. Be a good little kitten and stick your left arm out." I watch as her neck turns even more red than before. She shyly reaches her arm out towards Jace. I growl very lowly in her ear. She instantly stiffens before saying a small "Yes Master"

I feel my eyes get big and a huge smile grow on my face. I gently pat her butt "that is my good little kitten" I hear the most adorable giggle come from her. Slowly Jace steps forward holding a pastel cuff with a white leather band inside the cuff is white silk to protect her precious skin. He puts it around her wrist and tightens it enough it won't fall off but loose enough it won't hurt her. He securely latches the leather before also adding a small lock. Once he is done he sits back down in his chair. Kitten sits up and pulls her wrists in front of her looking at them before she tries to hide a big smile on her face. Before I can comment on it, the HeadMaster speaks up. " Well little one now that you have those cuffs on it is clear that you have two Doms in different branches. There are other ploy dynamics here but few that have different types of Doms." We all wait for a response but she does not make a sound. As I look down at her I realize she is sucking her thumb and spacing out. I laughed softly before looking over at Jace who was already pulling out his backpack and digging in it. I guess our little kitten is so happy she has started to regress. Once he finds what he is looking for he walks over to us and kneels down to her eye level. He reaches up and tries to gently pull her thumb out of her mouth but she does not let him and instead growls. I laugh softly before grabbing onto her wrist pulling it out, not giving her a chance to fight it. Once her thumb is out Jace quickly puts in a paci that is red and black with Kitten written on it. She tries to spit it out but Jace quickly holds it in her mouth until she stops struggling.

"It is okay, baby girl. I know you like it and I am glad you there is no need to hide it from us." As he said this she slowly starts to suck on it leaning closer to my chest. Headmaster sits there watching us, saying softly as to not scare our now regressed kitten. I am gonna be making an order for some little things for her since she has nothing for Friday. If there is any dress code you guys wish up hold let me know. I know you I guys can afford do get her stuff but now she is a granddaughter to me so i also want to spoil her.'' We all take a moment to smile down at her.

At that we were dismissed and decided to take her to the dining room since they are now serving dinner. As we enter the dining room we see our normal table has the crew around it.

As we approach Jace pulls out my seat as I am still carrying Ayla. She had spit out her paci as soon as we left the office but we decided not to push it as she was not ready for it to be around so many people. I sat down while Jace went to get us food. It was pretty quiet until we heard a very loud squeal that made all of us jump. We snapped our heads at Alecia who had her eyes fixed onto Ayla's wrists. Finally understanding what her issue was, I just started laughing. Michael and Drew both gave us very confused looks so I turned Ayla around to face the table and held her arms out for them to see. Michael and Drew nodded and smiled before going back to their food. Alecia on the other hand stood up and yanked Ayla out of my arms and out of the dining room. It instantly pissed me off but as i went to stand up Drew stopped me "Dude I dont think Alecia will do anything bad but if she does she will get punished for it. Ayla seems regressed so I don't think she is gonna purposely piss you off." I sigh and nod knowing he is right "fine but if they are not back in five minutes i am tracking them done" I Don't trust my sister. Not one bit.