lunch time

Jay's pov.

Hearing that Ayla was a little was not surprising at all for us. The headmaster had a strong feeling she was which is why she is also paired with Jace. However we are surprised at how well she responds to discipline. Maybe her dad never tried?. Even if she needs a lot of reminders. As we sit at the lunch table with everyone I watch Ayla nervously eye Michael almost as if he was gonna snap at her. I lean down to quietly whisper in her ear. "Kitten even if you piss him off it won't be him punishing you. He would come to me and I would handle it" as I pull away she does a quick nod. Me and Jace share a look before I grab the back of her head and yank her to look in my eyes. Jace grabs a hold of her sides making it impossible for her to move away. I feel the stares from our tablemates on me as I keep staring at Ayla waiting for her to realize what she did wrong. She looks at me with wide eyes as a small whimper leaves her lips. She quickly drops her eyes and whispers a quiet "Yes Sir" I nod with approval before moving my hand up to the top of her head gently petting her hair watching her visibly relax. Jace lets go of her sides before leaning down and placing a kiss on her cheek.

Ayla' Pov
I subconsciously lean against Jay's side as he pets my hair. When he does not push me away I look at my lap waiting to avoid another embarrassing incident... Even if it made me hot and bothered some. But I would never admit it to the boys.We all sit in silence for a couple of minutes before Drew speaks up. "She does not seem to be as bratty as we were all warned. Maybe the warning was because the Headmaster sees you losing your touch?" Instead of getting mad Jay just laughs and shakes his head before speaking "this little one has fight and a horrible mouth. Took me and two others to restrain her enough to cuff her and put her in the car. She got punished all the way here. Yet as soon as we got here she acted out and got punished by me and Jace. Hell this morning she decided to cuss and degrade Jace. Silly girl thought that since I told Jace it is his punishment that she would not be in pain." Drew and Michael's gaze snapped to me. I snapped my head up to defend myself and cuss him out but before I could open my mouth Jay was already staring me down with a very stern look. I decided to ignore his look and stand up for myself. "Not my fault you..." But before I could continue Jay slams a small sized paddle in front of me big enough it won't fit in a pocket but small enough his whole hand can cover it. I snap my head to look at it and notice it has risen dull spikes on it and was made out of leather. As I stared at it I noticed the spikes spell out Master but backwards. Letting me know that with enough force it would leave Master printed on my butt. I cross my arms and growl but decided to keep my mouth shut. Jay keeps holding the paddle in front of me but turns his attention back to his friends. Drew and Michael had a smirk and were holding back a laugh but Alecia was looking at the paddle scared. Which pisses me off even more. I lean over and steal a napkin from Michael and lay it over the top part of the paddle leaving the handle sticking out. Michael and Jay raise their eyebrows at me but I stay quiet, not caring if they want an answer or not.

"Girl, why did you steal my napkin? " Michael asks with a hint of suspicion. I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet. This seemed to annoy Jay as he smacked the paddle twice on the table. "Girl that is your second strike. You act up once more. I will throw you over my knee and make your Ass glow with my name. You WILL respond to a Dom when they talk to you. You WILL use your manners when speaking" Jay snaps out through clenched teeth. I whimper slightly and lean against Jace's side keeping an eye on Jay. "Sir i took the napkin because you are scaring Alecia with that paddle." I say barely above a whisper but loud enough to be heard. I knew I was heard as I saw Jay's and Michael's head snap over to Alecia who is now hiding in Drew's side. Drew laughed softly and spoke up "Ayla she is not scared for herself. She sees the hole you're digging with Jace and Jay and knows how bad they can get." This makes me tilt my head confused. I look up at Jace wanting answers. He leans down and kisses my forehead before speaking " Alecia is our sister. She has seen us handle other submissives she knows that we are going easy on you. Normally Jay would have already used that paddle on you for disrespecting not only a Dom but a friend and Master." I simply nod and look at my hands embarrassed at all the stares i have gained from around our table after Jay smacked the table the second time. Soon after that incident lunch ended and everyone had to go to class. Everyone besides me and my Doms. Wait, did I really just call them that...do I accept them as my Doms...it has only been close to three days yet I feel this need and want to make them happy. I was ripped out of my thoughts as we walked into the office towards the headmaster's office. I instantly stopped walking, shaking my head aggressively not wanting to go in. Jay walks into the office closing the door while Jace comes and bends down to be at my eye level. "It is okay little one, you are not in trouble unless you act up while in there. We are only here to get you the right uniform and get your schedule." I whimper and hold my arms out to him wanting to be held. I don't trust the headmaster. Jace smiles softly before pulling me into his arms picking me up. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He kisses me on the cheek before we walk into the office.