Pick up

Ayla's POV one week earlier:

I look around as I try to quietly stubble up the drive away hoping to not get caught. My friend Jacob had just dropped me off from a night of partying and drinking at his place and I MIGHT have had too much to drink. As soon as I reached the front door the step decided to be rude and move out of my way. I reached my arms out to avoid hitting the ground not wanting to leave even more evidence. I felt as if i was moving in slow motion and the dread of pain to come was all too real . All I could do was watch as the door came closer and closer to meeting my face. Just as I expected my face makes a hard and loud impact on the door. I slowly slide down the door a loud groan left my lips. I slid all the way down until I was just laying on the ground staring up at the door frame.

As I laid on the ground all I could hope was for my dad to not come out. My dad was a good father but everyone has a breaking point and I really don't want to see him. As if he could read my thoughts the door opens and there stands my father who looks very annoyed at me. I shyly look up at him and giggle softly. I slur out "wells hellos Daddios" he looks down at me and sighs as loudly as i think humanly possible. He reaches up and pinches the bridge of his nose "Ayla what in the fuck do you think you are doing coming home wasted?! I warned you last time you did this that I would not put up with it again." He paused for a moment to run his fingers through his slowly graying brown hair. He takes a deep breath before speaking again. "Tomorrow I am signing you up for Undercross Academy. There you will get the discipline you need cause I can't do this anymore."

I stare blankly at him as my mind slowly starts to process what he had said. He is sending me away? He can't do this! It is not fair! All because I went to a party, hell?! I refuse he can't make me go...can he? The Undercross Academy is supposed to be the so-called brat school. This is bullshit! I finally snapped out of it and opened my mouth to respond to him to cuss him out but as if reading my mind he slowly bends down to look me in my eyes.

"Girl if you were smart you would keep that mouth closed. You are 18 and without a Dom which makes it so your discipline falls on me. I know you're not a Slave but I AM a Master and am not afraid to bring you to the dungeon for your first REAL punishment." He says in a calm but scary voice. My eyes widen at his words and I slowly nod not wanting to piss him off more than he already is. He has never threatened the dungeon on me before and I don't want to risk him following through. He growls at my head nod but does not push the issue. He reaches down and picks me up as if I was a child. I sigh not wanting to be carried but knew better than to fight him. My Dad has never really punished me besides when I was young and even then it was just time out. But my mom warned me about his dungeon on my 18th birthday. I slip out of my thoughts as my dad lays me gently on my bed. He gives me a look of disappointment before walking to the door and turning off the light. He pauses for a moment to say gently. " I love you sweetie and only want the best for you. You will see going to the Academy is a good thing." With that he walks out, closing my door and leaving me in the dark to think over what he said.

Current Day:

Sadly my dad was not joking about signing me up. Today is the day I get sent to the academy. I have not said much to him after finding out that he followed through with signing me up. I hate him. I am not ready to be controlled for the rest of my life. And if they think I am gonna follow their stupid school rules they have another thing coming.

After about ten minutes of waiting a black SUV pulls up in front of me. As the passenger door opens and a man steps out. He looks to be about 6ft tall and full of muscle. He was clean shaven and has dull Gray eyes. He also has blonde shoulder length hair. He walks to one of the back doors of the SUV opening it before waking over to me. He pulls out a pack of papers before scanning it and putting it away. " Hello Ayla, we are here to collect you." I glared up at him the best I could and crossed my arms. " I am not an object to collect" I snap back at the mystery dude. He smirks down at me before bending down to look into my eyes. "Now now that is not how you talk to a Dom Little one. You respond with a simple yes, Sir then get up to follow me" His eyes never stop looking into mine as he speaks. But I couldn't help but laugh. I rolled my eyes and patted the dude's head before responding "Yea see that is not gonna happen." The man does not say anything. Instead he smirks and looks back over to the SUV nodding at his partner in the driver's seat. The driver takes a minute then climbs out of the car and walks towards us holding something shiny in his hand. My eyes instantly dart to whatever it is in his hand. As I try to figure out what it is I feel someone grab me and shove me to the grass. I growl loudly at them and start thrashing. " That is not how you move someone, Asshole!" One of the mystery men grabbed a hold on my neck and pushed my face against the grass hard. " Listen here little girl. You are gonna stop this fit before I bring you over my knee and beat your ass until it glows' ' says one mystery man through his teeth. I keep kicking for a moment trying to figure out if now would be a good time and taste them. I decided to stop kicking my feet as I am out numbered. As soon as I stop kicking my feet the hand on my neck loose but does not not let go.

I slowly lift my head to look around and see that the driver is the one with his hand on my neck while the other is holding the shiny thing giving me a clear view of what it was for the first time. I glare at the shiny handcuffs not wanting to feel trapped. Then it finally clicks in my mind. I can see both mystery men....so who is on my back. As if reading my mind the person holding me on the ground speaks up "now Girl. I get you are pissed but it would be smart to remember where you are going and what all they can do." My dad speaks as he raises the hand that he is using to hold both of mine. The passenger's face moves closer as he opens the hand cuffs. I start to panic and start thrashing more than I have ever done before. The meanie face holding the handcuffs jumps out of the way before smirking at me. I was confused why but only for a second before I found out why. Both Doms that have a hold of me growled loudly. My dad moved so he has one knee on top of my back putting most of his weight and jerks my arms more towards my head making my shoulders scream. As my Dad is doing this the meanie driver grips my neck tightly making me cry out in pain from them both. My eyes start to water but I keep trashing making it clear I want to be let go.

"Now now little girl I warned you to stop fighting right?! Now once we get you restrained you are gonna hate the ride to the academy. If you don't want to be in tears the whole ride I recommend you stop being a fucking brat and relax!" I whisper loudly but stop fighting. Sadly this time the pain does not ease up as they don't budge. The meanie face with the handcuffs walks over to me and starts to click the handcuffs around my wrists leaving them slightly loose but not enough for me to be able to get out of them. I try to hide my excitement of them being loose. The meanie holding my neck sighs and looks up at his partner "John you know those need to be tight to teach the brats a lesson. This one more since it is taking so much force as well as has earned her a punishment on the way home." The meanie face I now know as John nods and bends back down and tightens them to a point It becomes painful to move my hands but not enough to cut off blood flow. John looks at his partner and nods towards my hands '' she is secured now Jay"

Jay ( the driver) nods and pulls on the hand cuffs just to double check. He then looks at my dad and nods " thank you Sir. We called you out to avoid having to use as much force but guess she decided the hard way before we even got here" my dad softly laughs before standing up and crossing his arms looking down at me. "Now you see why I signed her up. She can be a handful but eventually submits." Jay just nods before tightening his grip on my neck. Making another whimper leave my lips. He turns my head making me look at him "now. I am gonna stand up if you move even an inch without permission. I will request to use your dad's dungeon." When I did not make any attempts to move he stood up keeping a very close eye on me for a moment. He turns his attention to John instead " John get the rice tub ready once it is we are leaving." He turns to face my dad "once again thank you Sir. " John goes who knows where before coming back and nodding at Jay. Jay roughly yanks me to my feet by my arms making my shoulders scream. I bite my lip to keep from crying out not wanting to give them that satisfaction. He pushes me in front of him, still keeping a good grip on my arm. He walks over to the back of the SUV before tossing me inside. Here starts the journey to my hellhole