Aftercare

Ayla's Pov

I close my eyes enjoying this feeling. Jace holds my right arm up towards Jace drawing my attention back on the present. My heart drops as I see Jace pulling the key from around his neck. I feel tears start to stream down my face as I quickly yank my arm free and hold them against my chest. Jace smiles sadly at me but Jay is the one who speaks. " Kitten, we are only taking them off so you can take a bath. I promise they will go back on okay?" I whimper softly but nod letting Jay take a hold of my right arm again. Jace slowly unlocks his cuff before slowly removing it. He lays it on the pillow next to him before sitting more of the bed. Gently Jay moves me to sit on Jace's lap but that does not stop my swollen privates or my butt from screaming. I cry out softly, squeezing my eyes tightly. Once I reopen them I see Jace holding my left arm out to Jay. Jay slowly unhooks his cuff before taking it off and laying it next to my other one. Jay kisses my lips gently before standing up heading to the bathroom. I lean against Jace closing my eyes not having the energy to care about anything right now. Jace slowly starts to unbutton my shirt completely. Once it is fully unbuttoned he slips it off of me before doing the same with my bra. Jay soon walks out of the bathroom and walks over to us. He reaches down and gently helps me stand up holding pretty much all of my weight.  Jay picks me up and carries me into the bathroom. As we enter the bathroom I am greeted with the smell of strawberries. Jay has ran a bubble bath for me. He has a fluffy towel laid out for afterwards. Jay carefully carries me over to the bath tube before gently lowering me into the tub. I hiss as my sore areas touche the soapy water.

Jay lets go of me before moving his hand to my hair gently rubbing it. I lean against the back of the tub trying to soak my tired and sore body. Jace walks into the room and sits down next to Jay. "Baby when you get out we have some cream to help your butt okay? It is your call if you go to class afterwards or not but if you decide not to then you will get a mark." I sigh and start to think about what I want to do. I shrug and look down at the water. Jace laughs softly "why don't we decide more once you get out of the bath and all dried off?" I nod while still looking at my hands. I am so torn on what to do. On one hand the idea of sitting at a hard desk sounds painful. But do I really want a mark? I don't even fully know what a mark means. I am pulled out of my thoughts by Jace pulling out the plug letting the water drain out. Jace leans down picking me up and cradling me against his chest. I snuggle against his chest trying to enjoy this as much as possible. Jay is very careful not to put any pressure on my butt or thighs. He carefully carries me over to the bathroom counter before slowly lowering me onto my feet. Once I am steady, Jace helps me dry off. Once I am completely dried off Jay picks me up again and carries me into his room before laying me down on my stomach on the bed. Jay sits down by my head before gently stroking my hair. "Kitten we need to know what you want to do so we can either get you ready for class or make an appointment with the headmaster." I groan loudly knowing Jay is right. I need to figure out what I want to do. I hide my face in the bed as I feel the towel being lifted up. Jay lays a hand on my back, rubbing it gently as I hear a click of a cap. I can feel a gentle hand rubbing against my butt. Even though he was being gentle it still stung like hell. I whimper loudly and grab onto the sheets. Jay laughs softly before rubbing my back more. " Kitten I think will be best if you take the mark. Jace is barely putting pressure on your butt and you can't really handle it. Since this will be your first mark it won't be too bad. Worst part is you will have to tell the HeadMaster what you did wrong." I sigh loudly knowing he is right. I slowly nod my head before turning to look at Jay. "Okay Master I agree '' Jay reaches down and pats my butt gently before walking away. I really dont look forward to this

Jay's pov
I walk away from Jace and Ayla letting him help her get ready so I can call Dad. I walk out of my room, closing the door before walking into the living room. I sit on the couch and pull out my phone. I dial Dad's number before putting it up to my ear.
Phone call
HeadMaster- Hey Jay what can I do for you? I am assuming this call is to explain why Ayla never went to class.
Jay- yea Dad it is. We will explain more when we see you in person but we would like to set up a meeting for Ayla to get an official mark.
HeadMaster- I am open all afternoon unless an emergency happens

I think for a moment before responding

Jay- We will be leaving shortly. If you don't mind, call Michael up to your office as well for this meeting.
Headmaster- As you wish

With that we end the call. As I walk back to my room I can hear Jace getting annoyed with Ayla. I stop at the door to listen.

"You need to put these shorts on or so help me  i will throw you over my knee and spank your already sore butt" Jace says with clear annoyances. "It will show all my marks so no I am not changing into those." Ayla snaps with full attitude. Did her punishment really not teach her anything? I growl as I open the door. When I look inside I see Jace already in the process of pinning her over his knee. I head straight to my closet as I hear him lay four good hard hits to her butt. As I walk into my closet I head straight to the punishment section. I walk to the back corner grabbing a pair of vibrating thongs and the remote. I turn around and walk back out but quickly grab two of my black button up shirts. As I walk out of the closet I see Ayla being curled into Jace's chest crying softly. I walk over to them before tossing the remote to Jace. Jace looks at it confused for a moment but then nods understanding. "Kitten, you are gonna stand up right now and put on what I have for you. Am I understood?" I say with full authority challenging her to disobey. She mumbles a quiet "Yes Master" before standing up. I walk to sit next to Jace while holding up the thong. "Since you throw a fit over the shorts you will be wearing these that show off ALL your marks" I watch her eyes grow huge but instead of fighting she slowly puts it on. I nod before handing her one of my shirts. " this will cover you for now but if you act up I will take it away. " I feel Jace slightly nudge my side so I go quiet letting him speak. "Also if you act up at any point...." He goes quiet while staring at Ayla. Almost instantly you can see her face turn bright red as she bites her lip. I smirt as I look at her. Jace had turned the thong on but on a very low setting as a warning. He leaves it on for a couple minutes letting her squirm. He turns it off and she slowly puts the shirt on. Me and Jace hold one of our hands out for one of hers. She lays her left hand in Jace's hand then gives me her right . We nod with approval before we put her cuffs on locking them. I guess it is now time to see if she is gonna be well behaved or not.