Slip up

Ayla's POV

As we walk out of our dorm Jace gently grabs onto my hand as Jay wraps his arm around my shoulder. I can't help but notice how safe I feel between my two giants. I lean against Jay's side, sighing happily which I guess was noticed as Jay says gently. "Kitten after school today we need to have a talk okay?" I nodded slightly before leaning even more against him which might i add is hard to do while walking. "Yes Master, Am i in trouble?" I could hear Jace laugh before Jay moved to lay his hand on my head gently petting my hair softly. "No Kitten, you are not in trouble. Unless you start acting up today we don't have a punishment tonight. You have been on really good behavior." Jace makes a sound of agreement but lets Jay keep talking. I stop walking, making both guys stop and turn at me. I look up at them with a big smile on my face. Jace bends down in front of me so we are face to face instead of face to chest. "You have really made a huge turn on your attitude baby and it has made us so proud of you." Jay steps closer but stays standing before smirking down at me "But that does not mean we have dropped our guard Kitten" I giggle softly and nod before grabbing both their hands and starting to walk again. I could not help how sweet they are. Part of me is itching to test them. It has been over a week since I have given them any of my brat side. Maybe I should? Jay said we have a talk tonight. Maybe I should wait until after that talk? Or I could always brat out during class? They will be busy in their own classes so how would they know? I was cut off from my thoughts as we entered the Dining hall. We walk to our normal table. Jace pulls out the chair for me once I am sitting down Jay pushes me in. I look around and only see Michael sitting down so far Drew and Alecia have yet to turn up.

"Michael can you keep an eye on her? I am gonna help Jace get the food this morning." I look up at Jay pouting. I want to go with them not be staying at the table. Jay raises an eyebrow at me "got something to say Kitten?" Jace turns around and looks between Jay and me i guess trying to figure out what is going on. " I want to go too! I don't wanna just sit here. Why cant i help?" Jace shocks his head before he jerks his head towards the food line turning around and walking to get the food. Jay moves towards me laying his hand against the back of my neck before looking over at Michael " Never mind Michael. I am gonna take Ayla somewhere to talk. We should be back before Jace." With a nod from Michael Jay tightens his grip on my neck signaling for me to get up. I sigh softly and slowly stand up and bow my head letting Jay lead me to wherever we are going. i lose track of where we are going as it is kinda hard to keep track when I can only see the ground. We stop outside a door i slowly look up to see a black wooden door with a silver name plate. On the plate it says "Master Jay" I lower my eyes again as Jay pulls out a key and unlocks the door. As we enter the room Jay points to a pillow in front of a leather chair. "Kneel Girl." I whisper a quiet "yes Master" before I quickly walk over to the pillow. I slowly lower myself onto the pillow. I kneel with my knees shoulder length apart and lay my hands palm up onto my thighs. I keep my head lowered knowing I accidentally pushed my luck. Jay walks and sits onto his leather chair.He leans forward with his elbows on his knees looking down at me "Girl you were doing good. Why did you back talk? and dont lie to me or your punishment will be worse." I sigh softly and respond without lifting my head "I don't know Master. I Just really wanted to go with you. I did not want to stay behind." Jay leans forward and puts a finger underneath my chin. He makes me look up into his green eyes. He shakes his head "Girl that is not a good reason to back talk. We told you to stay as we were getting you a special breakfast since you have been so good. But now you don't get that. As well as you need to hold soap in your mouth." He stands up and heads to another door that I am assuming leads to a bathroom.

Before too long He comes back out with a bar of soap. As he gets closer I can see it is wet and already has bubbles. I groan loudly, not looking forward to this. Jay stops in his tracks and glares down at me "excuse me Missy you are getting off lucky since you have been good but i can easily change it to be worse." I drop my head quickly not wanting to push too hard. At that he starts walking towards me again. He sits back into his chair before saying in a commanding tone "Open and tongue out." I look up and slowly open my mouth. I look into his eyes with my pouty ones before slowly sticking my tongue out. He reaches forward and grabs my tongue pinching it slightly. He starts to scrub my tongue with the soap. Anytime I would try and move back he would pinch my tongue even harder. After a minute of scrubbing he lets go of my tongue and puts the bar of soap into my mouth. "Bite and I better see the teeth marks in that bar when your punishment is over" I whimper softly but bite down on the soap trying to hold back the gag that my body wants to do. I swear he picked the most disgusting tasting soap he could find. Jay leans back in his chair before pulling out his phone and I guess setting a timer. Once he puts his phone down I hear a soft knock on the door which makes my heart speed up. I looked up at Jay nervously but he either ignored me or did not see as he softly yelled a quick "come in" . The door opens and closes before I hear a soft chuckle that I recognized as Jace. Jace walks over to Jay handing him a tray of food before gently putting my tray on the floor in front of me. It had a banana and what seemed to be a plain muffin on it. I glared at it knowing I was not gonna eat it and not caring what they say. The muffin would soak up any taste that this punishment leaves.

"So I see you are still going easy on her. I was expecting to find her crying once Michael told me you took her to your office." Jay laughs softly before shaking his head "Spanking her would make a point yes but the taste of soap is more fitting for back talking plus the taste will linger for a while more so with the food you chose for her." Jace nods in agreement before looking down at the watch. "She is gonna be late for class. Are you planning on excusing her? Or letting her get a mark?" Jace asks with a tint of amusement in his voice. Jay leans forward taking the soap at my mouth. He takes a moment to check for teeth marks on it before giving a nod of approval. "well that really depends if she is gonna eat her breakfast like a good girl or not." Jay points down at the food in front of me as he speaks. I look at him shocked as it seems he does not plan on letting me wash my mouth out. I growl and cross my arms not caring what kind of trouble I am gonna be getting into. No way am I eating with my mouth still full of soap. Jay and Jace share a look before smirking down at me. Jace squats down in front of me as Jay leans forward. They say in unison "what is your safe word." My eyes grew big as I just realized my big mistake. I know I am in for it. I lower my gaze to look at my knees as i whisper softly "Red is my safe word Master and Daddy."