- eighteen

yangyang touches a hand to his lips

yangyang touches a hand to his lips. kun had kissed him. actually kissed him. it was just a wonderful feeling, the butterflies in his stomach dancing and bouncing around in utter joy. that was... amazing, to say the least.

sitting in the passenger seat of kun's car, he looks at his flatmate, his eyes round and his cheeks red. kun was happily humming to himself and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. he's just as happy and it makes yangyang feel even warmer inside. kun actually liked him back! kun has the same feelings for him that yangyang has for kun! it's like a dream come true!

when he steps out of the car and walks towards their flat, he feels on top of the world. he hums and basically dances his way to his bedroom to fall onto his bed, his face meeting the pillow, and screaming into it. it's muffled and he hopes kun didn't hear that. if he had, he would've been walked in and asked if anything had happened like the caring person he is.

he smiles into his pillow before rolling onto his back, his eyes now watching the ceiling. now, now that he thinks about it — there's a chance.

there's a chance they could be together.

****

kun looks at his phone for the umpteenth time with annoyance. he hopes it isn't honghui trying to contact him again, despite for an attempt to try and say sorry and somehow win him back. he hadn't found the time to tell him that he's interested in yangyang. funnily enough, honghui was convinced of that before and now it became the truth.

though, kun can already picture how honghui will look once he does tell him he's into yangyang now.

he turns the tv on and looks down the hallway, seeing yangyang emerge from the bathroom finally. his hair still looked wet and his eyes a little dim, but there was a bright smile on his face regardless. kun returns it as yangyang strolls over. who knew he would fall for him so quick? well, to kun anyways, it didn't feel too hard for that to happen.

kun pats the space next to him. yangyang sits down, and kun puts the blanket over both of them. yangyang leans and rests against him, looking happily snuggled under the covers. kun reaches up a hand to sneak onto his shoulder to stay there, moving to put his head on yangyang's. "double yang, can i ask you something?"

"sure," yangyang mumbles. his eyes that were going to close open again suddenly.

"you should be free next weekend, right?" kun questions. yangyang sleepily nods. "okay then... we should go somewhere then."

"go somewhere?" yangyang sits up straight to look at him fully. now it appears as if he's not so sleepy.

"yeah... on a date. if you want to, of course — "