- fourteen

"there's so much sand in my hair," yangyang complains, scratching said hair

"there's so much sand in my hair," yangyang complains, scratching said hair. he had originally let jian drive him to the beach along with his triplet brothers, but he decided to go back with kun. since, well, they share a flat and jin gets fussy when he's tired.

"wash it out," kun says and yangyang rolls his eyes with a sarcastic grin.

"yeah, i didn't know i could do that! thanks, gege!"

kun laughs.

then, silence follows, only broken by the faint noise of yangyang scratching his hands in his scalp. kun gives his car radio before looking at yangyang, who had directed his eyes to look out of the car window. clearing his throat, kun says, "do you want to listen to something else?"

"no, your music is fine," yangyang meets his eyes. briefly, since kun had to look back at the road. "i like it."

"oh, okay."

"because of you," yangyang continues with a smile. "you have good taste."

"why, thank you," kun finds himself smiling too.

before they know it, they're home. yangyang hurries ahead to open the door for the both of them to let them inside, then going to the couch to flop onto it, closing his eyes. he was pretty tired due to being out for so long. watching little kids is tiring. reaching out for a pillow blindly, he finds the only one on the couch and clutches it close.

"i'll take my shower first," kun tells him, though he knows the other is probably halfway listening.

"okay," yangyang murmurs sleepily, already dozing off into dreamland. kun moves to head to the bathroom but stops. yangyang might just stay asleep there. shaking his head, he walks over to the couch to pick up the fallen blanket from last time they hung out there and places it over him.

he gives him one last soft smile before leaving.

****

"yangyang, wake up!" comes a voice, cutting through yangyang's nice dream.

he was at the beach alone with just kun by his side, their hands intertwined together. it made him feel warm from the tips of his fingers to the bottom of his feet. but, it's broken by his angel saying his name loudly. of course.

blinking away sleep, yangyang slowly raises his head from the couch, his grip around the pillow loosening, which sent the poor thing onto the rug. how did this blanket get on him? but, he then smiles at the thought that kun put it on him. he's so sweet. "but i don't wannaaa...."