Epilogue pt. 1 || Loving New is Not to Replace

[1 year later]

‚I'll text you later then.' The tall Aussie with the miraculously curly hair said, before placing a kiss onto the girl's cheek.

‚Before 3am this time, yeah? You should sleep for once..' Minhyun chuckled. ‚Also, what was that just now, what are you twelve?' The girl mocked before slinging her arms around Chan's neck, pulling him in for a real kiss. First he was surprised, as Minhyun's boldness always took him by surprise, but he soon melted into the touch, cupping her cheeks gently.

‚Not twelve...' He grumbled playfully. ‚I'm-‚

‚Half fifty.' Seungmin walked past the couple into the kitchen to prepare some snacks. ‚His wild times are over, Minhyun.' He added, as if it was a fact you should know.

‚For his wild times to be over, they would have needed to exist first of all...' Minho called from the couch.

‚I seriously can't imagine Chan hyung being wild in any type of way.' Hyunjin commented, his head resting on Minho's lap, while he was staring up onto his phone invested in texting Nell, his friend from overseas.

‚Did you two ever sleep with each other?' I asked with a raised brow, my legs slowly falling asleep as the rest of Hyunjin's body was resting on them.. It's nice how the prince had still found some space on a couch that wasn't made for three, by draping himself over both our laps.. on the other hand.. what did I expect..

My question shouldn't come off wrong, as if I was interested in what Minhyun and Chan were doing in their private time.. it's just that I was genuinely curious if Chan could actually do hot and spicy stuff.. when he literally became red like some tomato by just the question about it..

‚None. Of. Your. Business. Squirrel.' Minhyun stated with furrowed brows.

‚Quokka..' a certain brunette corrected her, this would really never change..

I was about to raise my hand in defence, wanting to explain that I wasn't even trying to make it my business, when she added something. ‚But, the answer to that is, yes!'

‚Minhyun-ah, you're top right?' Minho poked further, his tone sounding oddly serious while mocking them..it reminded me of someone.. another thing I wasn't surprised about.

I looked back to the only straight couple in the room. Poor chan.. he probably wanted to disappear in the ground at that moment, his eyes already having become empty, like he was suffering inside from all this embarrassment.. you would think he should be used to it by now..but.. he probably never will, no matter how long we stay his friends.

‚Don't listen to these gay asses..' Minhyun hissed extra loud, as she turned back to her boyfriend. ‚Don't overdo it and also rest, yeah?' She smiled with a hint of worry, leaning in to peck the Aussie's lips once more, before sending him off to work. He was always working.. even though we were in the same band, don't even think about asking me when he actually sleeps.. cause I don't know either. I had the same question... his answer would always be something like: „When he was tired".. but that meant he would be sleeping all the time..which obviously wasn't the case. It's a mystery how he could still function like he did every day..

‚Why do you always have to tease him about his age.. like.. kitty cat is just a year younger, why not tease him for once..' Minhyun argued with a judging look in her eyes towards me especially.. Why always me, when Seungmin had been the one starting everything..

‚Because Chan Hyung doesn't do anything about it. Teasing Minho means risking your life..if you're not called Seungmin..' Hyunjin said with a side glance up to Minho, who gave him a smile which meant something like: right answer, darling.