XXXVII || Beach Day, Beach Boy

What? Squirrel bites?' Aeyoung was confused not knowing about my nickname yet..

‚Nevermind, let's just eat.' He said brushing off this awkward conversation.

I was about to let out a relieved sigh, as..

‚Squirrel, would you pass me the rice please?'

I almost choked, Aeyoung's eyes suddenly struck with realisation.

I was very sure, the next trip to Hyunjin's brother wouldn't be any time soon... or ... they would make sure we have separated bedrooms... and bathrooms..

‚And what's your plan for today boys?' Aeyoung asked putting on a kind smile breaking the suffocating long while of awkward silence at the table. I automatically looked over to Hyunjin as I had no plan at all, hoping he had one.

‚I wanted to take him down to the beach after breakfast.'

‚That's a good idea, the weather is really nice and warm.'

‚Yeah, I thought so too.' Hyunjin smiled brightly back at her, resting his hand on top of mine.

It's something I had almost forgotten about Hyunsook's house. They didn't just have big showers.. it's also located near the sea. I waited at the front door for Hyunjin, who had quickly excused himself to change into something beach appropriate.

While I was waiting my phone vibrated in my pocket.

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas, HanQuokka

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas:

after using me for a great start in the day...

still not over that btw..

what are your plans for today, sugar bunny?

HanQuokka:

Minho...

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas:

ah

you're right you're right

sugar quokka

my mistake

HanQuokka:

Jinnie is taking me to the beach

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas:

hot... *smirk*

HanQuokka:

...

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas:

the weather of course

don't know what you're thinking about

I heard my boyfriend coming back out of his room, my eyes widening as I caught sight of him.

HanQuokka:

Hyunjin.....

DevilBunnyLikesQuokkas:

Yeah but.. isn't that a fact?

HanQuokka: